WHO WiNS DISTRICT 6A 15 AND 16 AND WHO WILL B RUNNER UP.??

@ Dillard_High_Panthers Look you talked this game previous season and I must admit Dillard did some things like beating Carol City in the 1st round of the playoffs which I said yaw wouldn't. Now I do have a question for you. Judging from what you seen although you did say the starters didn't play but from what you saw, transfers coming in from other schools and what's coming back what can we expect from Dillard this upcoming season. Are we going to get the Dillard team who lost the soul bowl game to Blanche Ely 50-0 or are we going to get a team who will shock everybody. Oh yeah I know about Monarch. Miramar played them in the playoffs and we didn't take them seriously and almost lost but after halftime they got themselves together and won the game.

@ Dillard_High_Panthers Look you talked this game previous season and I must admit Dillard did some things like beating Carol City in the 1st round of the playoffs which I said yaw wouldn't. Now I do have a question for you. Judging from what you seen although you did say the starters didn't play but from what you saw, transfers coming in from other schools and what's coming back what can we expect from Dillard this upcoming season. Are we going to get the Dillard team who lost the soul bowl game to Blanche Ely 50-0 or are we going to get a team who will shock everybody. Oh yeah I know about Monarch. Miramar played them in the playoffs and we didn't take them seriously and almost lost but after halftime they got themselves together and won the game.

TALKED A GAME?? NAAA I JUST SPOKE THE TRUTH AFTER THAT 0-2 START DILLARD WENT ON A RAMPAGE PAGE BEATING 6-0 BOYNTON AND 7-0 HALLANDALE ALONG THE WAY,,,IN CONSECUTIVE WEEKS MIGHT I ADD...THAT GAME VS ELY WAS A PURE AND OBVIOUS ABIRATTION THE WIN THE RAIN AND EVERY TAPPED BALL WENT ELY'S WAY NOT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM ELY BECAUSE THEY DID COME TO PLAY AND DILLARD CAME IN RIDING A 7 GAME WINNING STREAK AND THOUGHT JUST BEACUSE ELY STARTED 1-5 THAT THEY WAS JUST GOING TO LAY DOWN. WITCH THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER WHEN I COME DOWN TO A HEATED RILVARY YOU THROW RECORDS AND ANYTHING ELSE OUT THE WINDOW BUT TO ANSWER YO QUESTION I C DILLARD GOING AT LEAST 9-1 THIS YEAR AND I ALSO SEE THEM GETTING PASS THE 2ND ROUND ..EACH YEAR WITH THIS COACHING STAFF DILLARD HAS PROGRESSED IN 2012 WE LED DEFENDING 5A CHAMPS NORLAND THREW 3 Q.T'S BUT LOST BUT MOST SAID WE WOULD B BLOWN OUT LAST YEAR WE WAS 24 POINT UNDERDOGS TO CAROL CITY AND WE BLEW THEY AZZ OUT...SO TBH I SEE DILLARD BEING IN THE SUNSENTINAL TOP 3 THIS YEAR. I LOVE WHAT I SEE IF WE CAN STAY HEALTHY WERE GOING TO BE A FORCE TO RECKON WITH.