SUNCOAST ALSO LEAVES DISTRICT 6A 15

SOOOO AFTER PEMBROKE PINES CHARTER LEFT THE DISTRICT A DAY LATER ARCHBISHOP MCCARTHY LEFT THE DISTRICT AND NOW A COUPLE DAYS HAVE PAST SUNCOAST HAVE NOW LEFT DISTRICT 6A 15 ....AFTER BEING NAMED THE TOUGHEST DISTRICT IN BROWARD AND ONCE A 8 TEAM DISTRICT IT IS NOW A 5 TEAM DISTRICT ....DILLARD HALLANDALE BOYNTON STRANAHAN AND COCONUT CREEK........YOUR THOUGHTS??

So far 3 are gone from this district which means either going to another district or their going to be independent. 

Teams can't just swap districts in the middle of an alignment period. You either stick with what you are assigned or go independent. Only two options you got in the middle part of the alignment period.

Teams can't just swap districts in the middle of an alignment period. You either stick with what you are assigned or go independent. Only two options you got in the middle part of the alignment period.

IT WAS CONFIRMED BY THE SCHOOL....I BELIEVE THEY WENT INDEPENDENT AS WELL BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CANT SWAP DISTRICTS AND IT WAS CONFIRMED  2 DAYS AGO.

Ok...talked to a reporter at the Palm Beach Post. Suncoast is NOT leaving District 6A-15. What ever information was told to Dilliard and you is not correct. This would have been a weird move considering the time of the year and the fact that Suncoast would have had to fill in at least four to five other spots on the schedule. This is why I thought this sounded fishy to start with.

So Suncoast is staying put and 6A-15 remains at six teams.

Ok...talked to a reporter at the Palm Beach Post. Suncoast is NOT leaving District 6A-15. What ever information was told to Dilliard and you is not correct. This would have been a weird move considering the time of the year and the fact that Suncoast would have had to fill in at least four to five other spots on the schedule. This is why I thought this sounded fishy to start with.

So Suncoast is staying put and 6A-15 remains at six teams.

OKAY THANKS FOR THE CLEARUP SOMEONE GOT THERE INFO TERRIBLY WRONG.!! BUT THANKS SOO ARCHBISHOP ABD PEMBROKE PINES WENT INDEPENDENT??

Man Stranahan vs Ft Lauderdale...my mother went to Stranahan and she always said those games were unreal....hopefully stranahan can get back to winning! Havent been to a FTL vs Stranahan game....are they still drawing big crowds? 

DONT BE FOOLED THOSE GAMES B DEAD AS ALL OUT DOORS...AND AS FAR AS STRANAHAN GETTING BACK TO WINNING...UMMMMM YEAH THAT WILL B A AWHILE LOL