• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
Sign in to follow this  
ColumbiaHighFan2017class

OT: Columbia basketball

What's ridiculous is that this board has always had a off topic section is suddenly missing and it's apparently crossing the line to even mention other sports 

The off-season of football is boring as hell so why would I waste time repeating myself in every thread when I can instead put focus towards something that is actively being played

I learned a long time ago that I have better things to do then mope about another short football season, the moment one sport is done playing it's on to the next one

Most people have set mindsets and don't care what I have to say anyway so why waste effort trying to convince people when they think they know everything better than I do anyway

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

What's ridiculous is that this board has always had a off topic section is suddenly missing and it's apparently crossing the line to even mention other sports 

The off-season of football is boring as hell so why would I waste time repeating myself in every thread when I can instead put focus towards something that is actively being played

I learned a long time ago that I have better things to do then mope about another short football season, the moment one sport is done playing it's on to the next one

Most people have set mindsets and don't care what I have to say anyway so why waste effort trying to convince people when they think they know everything better than I do anyway

It works.  Fix your phone or learn how to navigate a website.