What do you all want to see on Florida HS Football?

Joshua Wilson

I am curious to see what you all want to see on Florida HS Football. I encourage you all to share your thoughts here.

Some ideas could be candidates to be used immediately or during the season.

Throw your ideas out there and share the page!

Thanks!

- Josh

A privew of each school and how they did the previous year and what will it take for them to reach the ultimate goal this year.

That is what the FNF 2014 Magazine is part for and why we partnered with them! The preseason material we are posting now is to complement what cannot fit into the magazine due to space consideration.

That is why we are offering the special yearly MVP rate for $39.99 that includes a FREE FNF Magazine. You will get the best of both worlds in this case.

That is what the FNF 2014 Magazine is part for and why we partnered with them! The preseason material we are posting now is to complement what cannot fit into the magazine due to space consideration.

That is why we are offering the special yearly MVP rate for $39.99 that includes a FREE FNF Magazine. You will get the best of both worlds in this case.

i feel you but everone dont have the extra money for the magazine so how come it cant be apart of the website like..u hav the schedules top 15 and 25 and etc i really think that should be added.

i feel you but everone dont have the extra money for the magazine so how come it cant be apart of the website like..u hav the schedules top 15 and 25 and etc i really think that should be added.

The magazine can be purchased for $6.95 plus Shipping & Handling on the website itself. You don't have to buy a subscription to just get the magazine.

But look at it this way...they yearly rate is an incentative to most. All you have to do is pay once a year and when you look at the monthly breakdown for the first year at the special rate, it averages to $3.33 per month and is cheaper than a Starbucks cup of coffee. Even at the regular rate of $49.99 (which is what it will go back to on September 1st) the breakdown is $4.17 per month. In reality we are cheaper than any network site and we can do it this way because we have the freedom to do so.

I can't just take the stuff from the magazine and post on here because that would be copyright infringement and out of the great working relationship we have with A.E. Engine, publishers of FNF, I will not jeopardize that relationship.