BLANCHE ELY 2014 SCHEDULE

aug 29th @ clewiston

sep 5th    BYE

sep 12th @ deerfield beach

sep 19th @ glades central

sep 26     @ miami northwestern (traz powell))

oct 2nd    @ ft lauderdale

oct 10th    home vs plantation

oct 17th    home vs boyd anderson

oct 24th     home vs cardinal gibbons

oct 31st     home  vs northeast

nov 8th      @ dillard

THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ON THERE SCHEDULE AND WHAT DO YOU SEE THERE OVERALL RECORD BEING.

rival still boils inside u huh? lol....also wat do u see there overall record being?

It burns because they continue to run their mouths when STA loses to a team that CG doesnt even have the onions to pick up the phone and call about a game...anyways lol I honestly do not know I havent really heard much from Ely I have to find some film on them. Who'd they play in the spring?

It burns because they continue to run their mouths when STA loses to a team that CG doesnt even have the onions to pick up the phone and call about a game...anyways lol I honestly do not know I havent really heard much from Ely I have to find some film on them. Who'd they play in the spring?

jackson but aye go to south florida sports.com and check out dillard in the 7 on 7 and tell me what you think...there all over the website  i'm telling you dillard is going to be something serious and the sports anylasts see it to. but plllease go check it out and give me yo feedback.