• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
954gator

Western vs Monarch scrimmage

Bruh I graduated from Western in 2006 and I haven't been back in the locker room since. That locker room looks amazing! I'm jealous lol. Anyhow, that Western/Palmetto kickoff classic is gonna be a monster and I wish I could be there to watch it!

4 hours ago, DB4 said:

Bruh I graduated from Western in 2006 and I haven't been back in the locker room since. That locker room looks amazing! I'm jealous lol. Anyhow, that Western/Palmetto kickoff classic is gonna be a monster and I wish I could be there to watch it!

I can imagine especially with the kids buying in i’ll Root for western this year bro since it’s yo alma mater ...where did u end up moving bro 

7 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I can imagine especially with the kids buying in i’ll Root for western this year bro since it’s yo alma mater ...where did u end up moving bro 

Moved to Louisiana bro, working as a sports reporter. I enjoy it but I do miss South FL too lol