Venice vs IMG

Legion37

I believe Venice like it Championship team of two years ago, has the physical maturity it possessed then on its offensive line this year. Its IMG 1st game out the gate, and like you indicated in your post IMG is young. Peacock likes the nickle and dime passing attack and Venice has 2 WR's that will enable Venice to attack IMG all night long  there......with a very physical QB, that understand the read option as well as he does. I'm not as sold on Taylor for Venice at the RB spot, but with that QB Venice has he'll make up for any short comings of Taylor at RB with his own feet....I pick this one for my upset special this week. Only because its IMG's 1st game of the season.......

6 hours ago, Legion37 said:

any thoughts? If Lakeland weren't at Manatee I would travel to Venice.  IMG may have it's least " talented" team to date. Lots of underclassmen. Still it's more like a Junior college program so not sure just how "weak" they will be. Venice looks loaded. Thoughts?

Venice is still going to have their hands full. IMG practices football like a religion. Underclassmen or not, this game is still going to be tough for Venice to win. If I were to bet I would say IMG wins.