Vero Beach vs Merritt Island

Floridatech

Merritt Island is 3-0 and this is a low key important game for Vero......I think this going to be a low scoring game because Vero don't have that offense that scores in bunches and Merritt Island don't seem like a offensive team either.....but I think this will be another decent game that Vero's defense shows up and make key plays that effect the whole game.....

If Merritt Island keep Vero under 30 points, that'll be first time Vero goes a couple games without 30 or more points scored since 2010....But does that mean Vero will be battle tested coming into the playoffs or does that mean Vero is down af on offense and road all the way to a potential record breaking undefeated regular season by the defense.....I'm actually interested in this game and will attend it........

14 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Merritt Island is 3-0 and this is a low key important game for Vero......I think this going to be a low scoring game because Vero don't have that offense that scores in bunches and Merritt Island don't seem like a offensive team either.....but I think this will be another decent game that Vero's defense shows up and make key plays that effect the whole game.....

If Merritt Island keep Vero under 30 points, that'll be first time Vero goes a couple games without 30 or more points scored since 2010....But does that mean Vero will be battle tested coming into the playoffs or does that mean Vero is down af on offense and road all the way to a potential record breaking undefeated regular season by the defense.....I'm actually interested in this game and will attend it........

I know it’s before most everyone’s  time, but this was a huge rivalry in the late 70’s through the 80’s. Both teams were competing for state championships back then, with Merritt Island winning back to back in 78, 79. and Vero winning it in 81...