6A Contenders/ Dark Horses for State Title.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Ponte Vedra doesn’t have the size or speed to compete with Columbia, especially after losing their best two players to Bolles. 

I think a Lee vs Columbia matchup will be awesome, as it always is...but Columbia has a real shot to win a title this year. They are on a collision course with MC it seems to me. 

59 minutes ago, Jags904 said:

Ponte Vedra doesn’t have the size or speed to compete with Columbia, especially after losing their best two players to Bolles. 

I think a Lee vs Columbia matchup will be awesome, as it always is...but Columbia has a real shot to win a title this year. They are on a collision course with MC it seems to me. 

I have two questions ..

My 1st question is since most if not all of the wild cards are gonna come from up north so far through week 7 who do u see being the wild cards if the playoffs would start today.

And my 2nd question would be are you certain that columbia is on a collision course with central? And just here me out Granted MC was in the same district As CC MNW & Norland...but the rockets have not brought a title back to dade in a few years which means they can be beat...last year @ dillard vs a lesser talented team they narrowly escaped....so if were going based off what have u done for me in the past i see why you already seeing a COLUMBIA VS MC matchup. So i will leave you with this DILLARD is MC biggest threat to get back to state so if & when that matchup comes it wont be a gimme for MC.

6 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I have two questions ..

My 1st question is since most if not all of the wild cards are gonna come from up north so far through week 7 who do u see being the wild cards if the playoffs would start today.

And my 2nd question would be are you certain that columbia is on a collision course with central? And just here me out Granted MC was in the same district As CC MNW & Norland...but the rockets have not brought a title back to dade in a few years which means they can be beat...last year @ dillard vs a lesser talented team they narrowly escaped....so if were going based off what have u done for me in the past i see why you already seeing a COLUMBIA VS MC matchup. So i will leave you with this DILLARD is MC biggest threat to get back to state so if & when that matchup comes it wont be a gimme for MC.

I don't think he saying Dillard would be a gimme for Miami Central, but in all honesty I think he is looking at it like people at college or pro level look at Championship odds during the season when making bets

In terms of betting odds (not sure as I haven't looked) the highest probability if I had to guess is Columbia vs Miami Central because of 1) how Columbia looks compared to rest of 6a North and 2) the past history of Miami Central over the South region, when was the last time Miami Central was beat by someone not named Northwestern or Carol City in the playoffs out of that region?