Miramar (6-2) @ Flanagan (6-0) Predictions

BrowardHandicapper

Remember if Miramar plays @ Monarch in Round 1 it will be at a neutral field (likely in Deerfield, Coco Creek or Coral Springs).  Like Flanagan, Monarch has not really played a really strong team yet....but what they are doing to 8-A opponents is still impressive. 

Miramar's offense has only really been slowed by the strongest defenses out there and they still have a few weeks to prepare. Unfortunately for the Patriots, Monarch also might be one of the best defenses out there.  I think Monarch would be slightly favored over Miramar but we got to remember Miramar was very close to having St. Thomas, Heritage-Plantation and Flanagan all defeated.  Take away a few mistakes (they beat those teams)  and we would be calling them a highly nationally ranked team...

Saw lots of jawing and twitter beef back and forth with the Miramar players and such. It irritates me that they are so quick to hype up a game on twitter. I have never seen the reasoning behind that.....GREAT W for Flanagan though. We had a discussion a few weeks ago....are they for real? They are not just for real, they are DISTRICT CHAMPIONS