DILLARD HIGH OFFICIAL 2021-2022 FOOTBALL

THIS_IS_DILLARD

5 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

You so right and remember the year Central went to Georgia Grayson embarrassed them 

As a black man & as a football player & fanatic it pains me to say this, but a lot of our coaches at these inner city black schools in south Florida are extremely limited in the x’s & o’s department ; Which is why we RELY So On the ATHLETIC ability Down Here With a Sprinkle of coaching. 

for years Florida & especially SOUTH FLORIDA Has Rested With The Notion That My Guys Are Fasters then yours & Was Sure That Was The Only Advantage We Need ESPECIALLY Against Out Of state competition. But When You Run against a team that’s fundamentally put in the best position to win they’re going to Win vs a Undisciplined talented team more then they will lose. 

There is A Reason Why Dillard STILL leads The County of broward With TWO State Championships ; Yet Our Last FHSAA title was in “86”. There is a Reason The Last Broward County Team To Win A State Title in football was Flanagan in 2015 then Miramar in 2009, that’s because the privates such as STA GIBBONS, AHP, they Get those kids in there from the Hood Show Them. TRUE FILM ROOM, a TRUE Training facility & Most of All they Show Them what REAL coaching & Real talent can do with each other, Which is WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS. 

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

As a black man & as a football player & fanatic it pains me to say this, but a lot of our coaches at these inner city black schools in south Florida are extremely limited in the x’s & o’s department ; Which is why we RELY So On the ATHLETIC ability Down Here With a Sprinkle of coaching. 

for years Florida & especially SOUTH FLORIDA Has Rested With The Notion That My Guys Are Fasters then yours & Was Sure That Was The Only Advantage We Need ESPECIALLY Against Out Of state competition. But When You Run against a team that’s fundamentally put in the best position to win they’re going to Win vs a Undisciplined talented team more then they will lose. 

There is A Reason Why Dillard STILL leads The County of broward With TWO State Championships ; Yet Our Last FHSAA title was in “86”. There is a Reason The Last Broward County Team To Win A State Title in football was Flanagan in 2015 then Miramar in 2009, that’s because the privates such as STA GIBBONS, AHP, they Get those kids in there from the Hood Show Them. TRUE FILM ROOM, a TRUE Training facility & Most of All they Show Them what REAL coaching & Real talent can do with each other, Which is WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS. 

All of this = correct. Thank you for a great, insightful post. Coaching is  absolutely everything, can’t go very far without it.

9 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I agree with everything you said 

5 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

All of this = correct. Thank you for a great, insightful post. Coaching is  absolutely everything, can’t go very far without it.

No problem, I just wish it changes tho & our African American coaches educate themselves more on the x’s & o’s ; 

yea the cursing, intimidation antics & all that is good for the eyes of the people from the hood, the relying on speed & speed alone has to Stop. 

because guess what, if transferring & recruiting ever Stop, the lack of coaching at these “POWERHOUSES” is gonna b severely exposed.