FLORIDA PRE SEASON TOP 20

THIS_IS_DILLARD

3 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things for this ranking set but pretty sure Tru Prep is being disbanded and going back under the University School umbrella. 

Not to mention TRU prep/U school has been losing quite a bit of players in transfer portal and their coach resigned 

Even if they didn't lose another player they aren't even close to being in the ballpark of top 20 in FL

11 hours ago, SportsNut25 said:

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things for this ranking set but pretty sure Tru Prep is being disbanded and going back under the University School umbrella. 

U School top player transferred to AHP but was said that he left because the school isn't continuing football. That was the reason they all went to TRU Prep. 

18 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

U School top player transferred to AHP but was said that he left because the school isn't continuing football. That was the reason they all went to TRU Prep. 

I believe TRU Prep is going to take a step back this year, due to the season (hopefully) not being decimated by COVID-19. 

7 hours ago, SportsNut25 said:

Right - I believe, from what I heard, TRU was only used because U-School wasn't having fall sports teams. I believe, again, from what I heard, the decision may have come from the higherups at Nova Southeastern University. 

Yea that's what I saw on Twitter that U School isn't fielding a football team this upcoming season either.