Columbia vs Bolles

DisabledAccount

bolles is by far probley the best team we will face in regular season, 2 things though, one we had a bye week so we got 2 weeks to get ready for this game and correct mistakes we made in past games, and 2 we have proven before that we are a good team at traveling, should be a good game for both teams, we will see what we can do in that game, but don't count us out yet, because as what has happened before, second someone counts us out, we sneak up on people

I think Columbia has it's hands full in this one.  I hope Columbia over the two week bye corrected their own mistakes but also prepared for that Wing T attack Bolles is going to throw at them.  I think the Central and Northern Florida teams  know how to play and adapt to that style better than the South Florida teams who do not get to see that type of play much down here.  Deerfield Beach is a decent 8A team down here and the Bolles Wing T went through them like butter.  

I got to lean Bolles taking this game at Home.  Keep in mind Columbianhighfan that you might be playing what could be the Florida 4A State Champion.

that was a huge win for our program for sure, bolles one of best teams in north florida and we were able to travel onto their turf and beat them really convincingly, we proved right then we can compete with the best, we held them to 150 yards of total offense in the game and not to mention 3 picks in the game, 2 of them we took back for touchdowns, so defense looked great last night, now we need to get ready to take back a district title