(6-2) PLANTATION @ (5-2) DILLARD FRIDAY 7PM.!

HUGE GAME THIS WEEK.! you have the 6-2 colonels who came in on a 1 game win streak and you have the dillard panthers who come in on a 2 game win streak having outscored there last 2 opponents 94-0.!  with the defense not giving up a single TD in 2 weeks and post a 5-2 record coming into the game.

These 2 schools hate each other it's a long time rival game that dates back to the 90's late 80's plantation had dillard's # or about 3 straight years before dillard broke that trend last year 21-15 I know there pretty hyped about this game plus it's at home so this 1 here should be a thriller.

I'll lean Dillard at Home here.  A good Defensive team in Flanagan mopped the floor with Plantation.  Dillard also has a solid Defense as well and are at Home so I think they take care of business.  I feel if Dillard is going to make a run post-season, it is time for them to step up offensively against a good team. Will this be the game that their Offense and QB steps it up a notch? Dillard should not have any issues putting up 24+ on Plantation.

I completely agree with you. 100% they have to step up 2 times this year vs Hallandale and b,a it was a big game and they lost both.! they cant lose another 1 they got get right the coaches have to coach if not.! and the coaches wet the bed and put forth a vanilla offense it will be along night so we will see.

If Plantation beats Dillard would we all say Plantation is better or the fact that they got blown out by St. Thomas and Flanagan stills lingurs over them. Let me give an example. Everyone by now knows Flanagan lost to South Plantation and it seems like people are giving them a pass. Regardless of the circumstances quarterback, coach whatever Flanagan loosing to South Plantaion should have never happened which by the way is out of the playoff hunt. Now I understand if Flanagan played South Plantation again Flanagan would win soundly but that lost is still over them. I mean with Plantation and Dillard are the Colonels suppsoe to beat Dillard or the other way around.

If Plantation beats Dillard would we all say Plantation is better or the fact that they got blown out by St. Thomas and Flanagan stills lingurs over them. Let me give an example. Everyone by now knows Flanagan lost to South Plantation and it seems like people are giving them a pass. Regardless of the circumstances quarterback, coach whatever Flanagan loosing to South Plantaion should have never happened which by the way is out of the playoff hunt. Now I understand if Flanagan played South Plantation again Flanagan would win soundly but that lost is still over them. I mean with Plantation and Dillard are the Colonels suppsoe to beat Dillard or the other way around.

If Plantation beats Dillard @ their Home and both teams are at least 90% healthy with no major suspension to either team, then yes we could likely say that RIGHT NOW - Plantation is a better team than Dillard (whether it be players or coaching) .  It is a fact that South Plantation was a better team than Flanagan on the night that they beat them.  It is also a fact that Flanagan had multiple (6 injuries/suspensions -to be exact- 4 are strong players) players suspended that evening.

As for comparing Hallandale vs Flanagan.  If we look at both of those teams playing Miramar 3 weeks apart (both @ Miramar) there is no comparison - and Miramar was even missing one of their top Defensive Players in strong side DE vs. Hallandale- who was suspended after the Flanagan game.  If you attended both of those games it was clear that Miramar's Defensive physicality was a problem for Hallandale.  I also know that the field was soaked but it is not like it was not affecting Miramar's players as well.  Both teams are very athletic and have lots of speed.  My point is I don't know how well Hallandale would matchup vs a much more physical (than Miramar's Defens) Flanagan Defense - considering the fact that Flanagan physically man-handled Miramar very soundly.... I also see your point though from a ranking perspective that the loss to South Plantation is a Loss is a Loss.  However, when would you start looking at Flanagan's Wins vs. good teams and take into account that Flanagan has not allowed an Offensive TD in the first 3 quarters against ANY team the entire season?

I think Dillard is slightly arguably supposed to win this game since they are at Home.  This is Dillard's chance to beat a 'good" (not a great)  team.  

In my opinion if Dillard beats Plantation soundly it is a good win and solidifies their case for top 10 (no questions asked as long as they handle Boynton and Ely the next two weeks) , and even strengthens some teams in the top 10..  It also could boot Plantation from the top 10.

If Plantation beats Dillard soundly than Dillard might be out of the top 10 and also strengthens teams that beat Plantation this year.

But one thing, I think we can all agree on is right now in no specific order the elite 5 are: American Heritage Plantation, Deerfield Beach, Flanagan, Hallandale, and St. Thomas Aquinas.  Do we agree with that?

I agree with the top 5 but like you said Flanagan beat good teams that we can't over look but on a national level people don't care about that. Do know because of that lost to South Plantation that Flanagan was dropped out of the top national 25 poll rankings and it wasn't that bad of a lost 13-12. Let me try this as an example. Let's say although neither team plays FIU and I don't think has ever played them but Alabama and LSU were to lose, regardless of who they beat already people are going to look at that one lost. Honestly I see Flanagan making it to states this year unless Columbus stops them again.

@broward I agree with u that if plantation beats dillard then regardless of why and how it happened plantation is better but I don't believe dillard should be out of the top 10 they would be 5-3 if push came to shove.! creek is still in the top 10 and they are 4-3...but regardless of what DILLARD needs to show up tomorrow and handle business plantation is not great but there good enough that a win vs them would be classified as a "GOOD WIN" so that's what it all boils down to.