Flanagan @ St. Thomas Aquinas Friday 7PM

BrowardHandicapper

Thoughts/ Predictions?

Hard not to lean STA at Home. They rarely lose in their house. Lots of trash talk started with these teams over the summer in 7 v 7s, and is building up to this game. Both of these teams have chances to get to and possibly win States. This will be a very physical game. Flanagan has not seen an Offense like STA and STA has not seen a Defense like Flanagan.

Will Flanagan/STA play all of their starters players 110% for 4 quarters before a brutal Playoff season? Could be risky.

Thoughts/ Predictions?

Hard not to lean STA at Home. They rarely lose in their house. Lots of trash talk started with these teams over the summer in 7 v 7s, and is building up to this game. Both of these teams have chances to get to and possibly win States. This will be a very physical game. Flanagan has not seen an Offense like STA and STA has not seen a Defense like Flanagan.

Will Flanagan/STA play all of their starters players 110% for 4 quarters before a brutal Playoff season? Could be risky.

I think both teams will play all their starters this whole weekend and if Flanagan don't get penalize 23 times like my canes this past weekend I think they will win...

This game somewhat came down to who made the fewest mistakes..   No Offensive superstar on either team could really do anything productive.  Both Defenses were physical and intense.  If anything, STA waves of OLineman began to gradually wear down the Falcon DLine the second half yet Flanagan moved the ball through air (with many dropped balls wide open as well)  a lot more in the second half then many expected vs STA.

Flanagan Michigan commit Devin Gil  went down on the 3rd play of the game with an apparent very severe ankle injury. He left the field and speculation of a possible broken ankle after he may have left in an ambulance.   If Flanagan loses LB Gil for the Postseason it would be a huge blow to the Falcon Defense and to a possible state title run.  Talk about Deja Vu for the Falcons in November....Tough luck for Flanagan.

All of this talk of Dwyer maybe coming out of the South in 7A over STA.  I really don't see it.  I would have no problem  calling STA by 17+ if they met Dwyer next week.