STA Defensive End Nick Bosa - Season Ending Knee Injury

BrowardHandicapper

i still think STA will make it to orlando, i just dont think it will come very easy, but its hard to give up on them yet, considering they are still defending champions but dwyer might have a shot at it, but if they get past dywer i would expect them to be in orlando

I agree Columbia.  STA is one of the deepest teams in the nation.  I included a link/preview from the local Sun Sentinel below  you can listen to....even though Bosa is big shoes to fill, Heach Coach Harriot seems pretty confident that his team is deep enough to make a State Title run.  QB Jake Allen is out for the season as well and to be honest his backup who has played the last 2 weeks has done pretty good.  As for the skilled positions, they are deep there as well.  Remember current New England Patriot and former Wisconsin RB James White was a back up for most of his playing days at STA. It surely makes 7A more interesting but I won't count STA out yet.  I am really curious to see how Dwyer does this week at Home vs. 8A Delray Atlantic.