5A North - Who wins to likely face AHP?

BrowardHandicapper

Some of these teams that I am not to familiar with... have been very, very dominant  with some strong records. Are any of these teams possibly better than perceived or are they just facing punching bags all year?  North  Marion is a team that I am familiar with and likely would be a popular pick out of the North , but what can you tell me about Nature Coast (Brooksville) ?

north marion is talented but in a very weak district, however they have made up for it by challanging very tough out of confrence opponents, they have ability to win 5A north but i dont see them beating AHP, Suwanee is a team im a bit familair with, they looked good talent wise, but in our game 2 things stood out to me, one is the fact they had a lot of penalities on them during game, most key, a lot of late hits and personal fouls, now their were a few on our side too, the other thing that stood out is the fact we had the talent and the depth to match up to them, which i honestly dont think most teams they played before us would have had, so a good enough team would take them down, im not sure if they would be able to handle a team like AHP either, so it looks like it will be 3 straight for AHP

Gotcha. I do think Hallandale will play them a little closer this time. I don't know what happened to Hallandale . Ever since their loss to STA, they have not been the same , even against the weaker teams....

What do you know about this Nature Coast team?

Nature Coast is in a county just north of Tampa which does not have a history of playing very good football. Apopka picked up a running back from that neck of the woods. He was the feature back as a sophomore for his school but as a junior he has gotten playing time but is not one of our feature backs. So to answer your question: While I can't speak first hand of the Nature Coast team, their competition has not been stellar if the past is any predictor of the present.

That does not mean that this could not be an exception year, however. If they have blown out all their competition, I would see that as a positive sign. But if their margins of victory have been average, I would assume that they are just a decent team playing substandard competition. 

That kid that Apopka got was actually from a much much much worse team in Wesley Chapel...  They were 2-8 this year against weak competition mostly and I Think winless last year.  Nature Coast IMO is the cream of the crop in a crop of shit.  There are a few teams in that area that are really good for that area but none that will compete on the state level.  Nature Coast could lose to Zephryhills in the 1st round to be honest because those teams are that close talent wise.

This might make you laugh but to me NC most impressive win was against a 5-5 Bradenton Southeast squad.

Their RB is really good though.