OT: National board

DisabledAccount

i really give up trying to talk about columbia on that national board, for 3 reasons

1: they cleary are haters and have no respect for anyones opinion

2: they are rude and dont have respect for someone trying to talk

3: anytime i try to make a message about columbia it gets ignored so they can talk on and on about college or nfl or these top 10 teams in the polls

a while back i lost my login for that board and i honeslty thing that was best thing that could have happened, for now on im only on this board and the rivals one, im done with dallas jackson's national forum

i really give up trying to talk about columbia on that national board, for 3 reasons

1: they cleary are haters and have no respect for anyones opinion

2: they are rude and dont have respect for someone trying to talk

3: anytime i try to make a message about columbia it gets ignored so they can talk on and on about college or nfl or these top 10 teams in the polls

a while back i lost my login for that board and i honeslty thing that was best thing that could have happened, for now on im only on this board and the rivals one, im done with dallas jackson's national forum

Jackson's forum is what it is. It has been a long time since Columbia has been relevant in Florida. So you don't get any respect. Win State, particularly if you beat St. Thomas, and next year you will generate interest. That is the way things are in life. If you are not properly advertised you get ignored. I do read posts on that board but have never joined. My knowledge of High School Football outside Florida is not good enough for me to make meaningful contributions. And, I don't relish the role of just being a "Florida homer."

I read that board because some of the posters actually are quite knowledgeable and it gives me a feel for where Florida ranks in the grand scheme of things and what the perception of my beloved Blue Darters is at a given point in time.  

You just have to ignore the bullies and maintain your balance. Stay level headed and only talk about what you know about. You have to do that on any board. I rarely engage someone that has a superiority complex and there are a lot of them on national boards when their teams are on top. Any thing said against someones teams is going to turn into a dirt clod war. Like Darter said, most are just there to boost their teams and shout look at me and my School. Some actually bring lots of insight to the national level. I like to talk about our special players to try to spark interest in them on a national level in case some recruiter is watching the board.

This year I have C Gardner and Q Taylor as special players. Next year it will be Pratt and Judson... etc... Just do what you can and ignore the nincompoops.

I also agree this board is more civil and has a lot of fan excitement. It's a good board to be a part of. 

You just have to ignore the bullies and maintain your balance. Stay level headed and only talk about what you know about. You have to do that on any board. I rarely engage someone that has a superiority complex and there are a lot of them on national boards when their teams are on top. Any thing said against someones teams is going to turn into a dirt clod war. Like Darter said, most are just there to boost their teams and shout look at me and my School. Some actually bring lots of insight to the national level. I like to talk about our special players to try to spark interest in them on a national level in case some recruiter is watching the board.

This year I have C Gardner and Q Taylor as special players. Next year it will be Pratt and Judson... etc... Just do what you can and ignore the nincompoops.

I also agree this board is more civil and has a lot of fan excitement. It's a good board to be a part of. 

@Cat_Scratch u commented on the post i was on so u can see what happened, did u think i did anything in the wrong?

Trust me when I say NO recruiter ever goes on that board or any message board for that... You have to ignore those as coaches and recruiters (college).