The Northwest Florida run down!

Terrapin

Northwest Florida BOYS BASKETBALL!

Who to watch out for in 7A panhandle?

•  CRESTVIEW HIGH SCHOOL - Crestview High School has turned the program around. The former coach before the last one left... was... well I can't put bad words here. But the program wasn't going anywhere. Soon enough though, a new coach was hired and lead the bulldogs to two consecutive regional runner up titles. This hasn't been done since 1985 (29 years!), and that Crestview team had future NBA player Tom Hammonds. So Crestview has reloaded this year, expect to see the bulldogs in the playoffs! Last year losses included a pretty good center, and our only real 3 PT shooter. But one of the bulldogs this year is a really good shooter so it makes up for it. I think a few other kids are good from the arc, recent schemes usually get the ball into open areas. Last year's team didn't have good looks passing and getting opportunities. (Partly because Oviedo had a 6' 8" player that decimated our offense) But, I have confidence Coach Stakley is leading the boys well.  
  • LINCOLN HIGH SCHOOL - Lincoln High School is a really good program. While Crestview has beat them twice in the last two years in the playoffs. They are no easy opponent to beat, I expect a really close game into the playoffs around regional semifinals. I don't know about the program, just know in recent years they turned it around and are always a playoff contender. They are undefeated right now, although it's early in the season, but it's a good sign to see what comes playoff time. Lincoln is what is stopping Crestview from getting into regional finals. 

• CHOCTAWHATCHEE HIGH SCHOOL - I see they are 4-1 overall. Not sure what schemes they run or how they play the ball. But, a few of the football players also ball out so it'll be interesting to see what they. Gonna go to the district match this month when Choctaw comes to Crestview!

Well, this has been my book report. Overall, there isn't much talent in NWFL. Fort Walton is struggling still, and Niceville has lost a few key players even though the coach is great. I had to even put a Tallahassee school in here, and I don't really follow Leon county schools. 

nice post bro I look forward to conversing with you during this season keep me updated with NWF basketball my panthers may meet 1 of them lol.

Is Dillard boys 7A?

Also will do man! Right now Choctaw is 4-1 and Crestview is 4-1. Lincoln 4-0.  Gonna catch the next home games for Crestview to and maybe Choctaw to get an idea about how they run the ball this year compared to last year. Since last year had great shooters and the PG has a good IQ. although, there were certain looks in passing that were questionable. The former coach was banging his head against the clipboard even lol. Crestview still will be on board.