Crestview comes up and stops Navarre! 51-59.

Terrapin

NAVARRE 51 - CRESTVIEW 59

Navarre Raiders came to town, and I checked out the game. I saw there was a 6' 1" player, but I found out he was a freshman which made me think "WOW" in my head, he has potential to grow and become a deadly player, much like Oviedo's 6' 8" player. (I think he is a senior now).

First half ended Navarre 24-20, but Crestview came back and showed the Raiders what the Bulldogs are about. Not sure about the passing game and some of the stuff the Bulldogs did, but being coach Stakley's first year as head coach, he is leading the program by charge and I think was the right coach to hire, but he is really going to be tested when playoffs come especially against Lincoln, Niceville, and Oviedo. The seniors and juniors are showing what they're about, but the freshman is also keeping up! Crestview came back and stopped Navarre 51-59. A good victory overall and Navarre is a tough opponent despite their mediocre record. Revenge is served! 

I don't know box score for this game, but I saw on box for last night's game against Bay. The freshman D put up 15 pts! with 5 free throws and 5 shots! 

Congrats bro sound like it was a very exciting game im rooting for you guys this season good job on the win keep it up. And keep posting your team results and there record and player stats.

Thanks man! Freshman D put up 27 points and was called on since our star PG had to bench due to getting two fouls within the first minutes of the second half!! I'm really excited to see the district games, I'd go to tonights game against Walton, but I'm saving cash right now lol 

LOL I feel you on that I see that you guys and blanche ely is in the same district it would be epic if you guys matched up in the playoffs. we play them prime time Saturday night @ home in the panthers den so you already know what time it is both teams dislike each other this rivalry have been going on for generations and it will be standing room only so I cant wait.

LOL I feel you on that I see that you guys and blanche ely is in the same district it would be epic if you guys matched up in the playoffs. we play them prime time Saturday night @ home in the panthers den so you already know what time it is both teams dislike each other this rivalry have been going on for generations and it will be standing room only so I cant wait.

Yea, I think Osceola as well.

Oviedo has always beat us in regional finals, but I think this squad has what it takes since the PG has improved and we have more shooters than before. 

o ok and I just noticed something you guys are in our district so we may have a dillard vs crestview matchup and we may can link up at the game.

Yea for sure! I don't know though, I have college classes so traveling may be hectic. I hope it's on the weekend when I have nothing to do haha