Transfer Season

Zoe Boy

Dillard needs some transfers some transfers coachees and assistants. lol hahahahahahahahahahaha we have the talent. But as usuall. the only transfers you will be hearing about are kids leaving there home school to go play for a power house. or privatee school. you will NEVER hear a player a great 1 at that coming to dillard or 1 of these other inner city black schools as long as heritage and st thomas is around.

Dillard needs some transfers some transfers coachees and assistants. lol hahahahahahahahahahaha we have the talent. But as usuall. the only transfers you will be hearing about are kids leaving there home school to go play for a power house. or privatee school. you will NEVER hear a player a great 1 at that coming to dillard or 1 of these other inner city black schools as long as heritage and st thomas is around.

What about the QB transfer that you got last year?  You were awfully excited about getting him last fall.

Maybe in broward but it happens all the time in Dade....

Miramar is loaded with talented running backs and receivers.  The team was full of majority juniors and underclassmen who went 5- 5 last year.  Booker T went 9-5 and went on to win a 4A state championship.  Booker T's  5 losses were to Jackson, Central, Northwestern, Columbus, and St Thomas.  No knock on Booker T because I believe they still will probably win State next year as well.  Back to Miramar...there 5 losses were to IMG, St Thomas (game they were leading with about 3 minutes left in the first half), Flanagan, Hallandale, and a bad loss to Plantation.  2 of the five went on to win State, 1 is a Division 1AA college team (IMG) lol, a good team in Hallandale who knocked off American Heritage, and a decent Plantation team.  Miramar beat everyone else by a total of 218-42.   I feel the QB could have stayed in Dade in broke the all time passing record, but I do understand his decision and I believe you will too next year.

Miramar is loaded with talented running backs and receivers. The team was full of majority juniors and underclassmen who went 5- 5 last year. Booker T went 9-5 and went on to win a 4A state championship. Booker T's 5 losses were to Jackson, Central, Northwestern, Columbus, and St Thomas. No knock on Booker T because I believe they still will probably win State next year as well. Back to Miramar...there 5 losses were to IMG, St Thomas (game they were leading with about 3 minutes left in the first half), Flanagan, Hallandale, and a bad loss to Plantation. 2 of the five went on to win State, 1 is a Division 1AA college team (IMG) lol, a good team in Hallandale who knocked off American Heritage, and a decent Plantation team. Miramar beat everyone else by a total of 218-42. I feel the QB could have stayed in Dade in broke the all time passing record, but I do understand his decision and I believe you will too next year.

It wasn't the kid decision..... If it was up to the kid he would still be at BTW...

Doesn't he or didn't he live or grow up in Pembroke Pines or Miramar?  

Remember Miramar's Head Coach Pierre Senatus was like second on the totem pole at BTW if I am not mistaken.  He took over a Miramar program last year, that was a mess (from the previous Matt Strout), had a few transfers out, played a extremely hard schedule in a very hard District....

Even without Richardson, Miramar was going to be very strong this year.  They had a lot of Juniors and their JV team was very good.  I thought this team had a good shot at winning that District in 2016 even without Richardson.  You know now with Richardson going to Miramar that you may have BTW, Carol City, Jackson, Norland, Hallandale and maybe even Flanagan players (particularly WRs) headed to Miramar.   It is cycle. A vicious cycle for the teams losing players...

It definitely makes Miramar a stronger contender in 8A. BTW had a young team as well and they keep studs coming in.  BTW will win district and have a tough non district schedule as usual making them tougher for the playoffs and be right back in the thick of things.

I agree here, losing the QB will hurt some, but I think come November BTW will be right in the thick of the 4A Title race once again. 

Do you all see them going 5-5 again with or without the quarterback. Personally I don't but you never know.

Come on Slick ;-) .  Every one of their 2015 losses outside of Plantation were to what many would call Elite Teams.......That hard 2015 schedule will payoff for next year.  Miramar is not losing much, they had a very strong JV team, and will likely be getting players from surrounding schools, Flanagan will be down....  Regardless of their schedule, they will likely get better as the season goes on and easily win their District.  I'll go out on a limb early and say they will be facing Columbus, South Dade or Coral Gables to try to get to States in  2016.