7A Regional Finals Columbia vs Bartram Trail

DisabledAccount

i honeslty dont see our defense giving up 30 points but 18 point difference could be possible, unless our offense is on fire friday like they were against lincoln, then u never know, but im sure this game will grab a lot of attention

Yeah, you are probably right....I just thought Bartram Trail in the last few weeks putting up 35 and 28 spots on Buchholz , 37 on Oakleaf  was solid.  Both look like half decent Defensive Teams.  

it can happen, i just dont see it happening, but its friday night lights so nothing is out of the relem of possibilty, but i feel our preperation is going smoothly this week and we look determinded this week, and when we are hot and focused, we are a different animal that no team will be happy to see, lol  ;)   :P

This is Columbia's year. I think you win state regardless of whether you get Braden River or St. Thomas. Good luck the rest of the way.

4 quarters of good football away from going back to state, we just need to focus on viera and winning next friday so we can continue to go after our goal