Beachside 

Bridge Prep Village

Destin Charter

Sarasota Christian 

Riverside Christian 

Tradition Prep

Impact Christian 

Roar Prep Vocational

Worth noting that while it's a first year football program for impact Christian they have fielded a successful basketball program as of late 

Time will tell if it carries over to football

20 minutes ago, Perspective said:

It's a whole lot easier to find 3 really good basketball players and a handful of role players than it is to find enough guys to field a competitive football team. 

Absolutely agree

But I will say that I've noticed that programs sometimes tend to be good at basketball end up good at football and baseball

Strong athletic programs are good year round 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Absolutely agree

But I will say that I've noticed that programs sometimes tend to be good at basketball end up good at football and baseball

Strong athletic programs are good year round 

Agreed.   But it depends on whether the school makes a commitment to one sport or all sports. 

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Looks like a first year program, but the school has a history (see link below).  Looks like they've got several charter schools spread out in South Florida.  This particular school has a schedule (first two games are against 'sister' schools (i.e., other Somerset schools), but they don't have a roster or a coach yet . . . at least nothing on MaxPreps (shocking, right?). 

Here's a history of the Somerset school:

https://www.somersetacademyschools.com/history

2 hours ago, Perspective said:

Looks like a first year program, but the school has a history (see link below).  Looks like they've got several charter schools spread out in South Florida.  This particular school has a schedule (first two games are against 'sister' schools (i.e., other Somerset schools), but they don't have a roster or a coach yet . . . at least nothing on MaxPreps (shocking, right?). 

Here's a history of the Somerset school:

https://www.somersetacademyschools.com/history

I heard of the Somerset Academy teams like the ones in Pembroke, Silver Palms in Miami, Key in Deerfield Beach and Canyons in Boynton Beach. Also one in South Homestead.

I figured this one was like those.