Columbia vs Camdem @Columbia week 2

DisabledAccount

Camden sorry for mis spell

No sweat but "Camden" narrows it down to about 50....

Camden, FL?  Camden, NJ, SC, TN MO.....Camden Catholic, Camden Academy, Camden Central, Camden County???  

Provide a few more details.  Hard to give an opinion unless we know if you are playing a  Camden County, GA, Camden Hills, ME  etc ....

The one in Georgia lol

Lots of respect to Camden County as they are one of the ONLY Georgia schools that will ever travel outside of GA.   I believe the last FL team to beat Camden County was STA in 2010. Camden has fared very well vs FL HS Football.

Last year Camden County opened up with Tallahassee Lincoln and blasted them pretty good (48-13).  Last year Camden went a solid 10-2, was the 2nd best team in District 1-6A . Camden eventually ended their season vs the 2nd ranked team in GA (Roswell) in a 15-34 Loss.  

Columbia is at Home which will be good vs this pretty stout GA program.  Still early, we'll see how both teams are looking in July/August...

Camden Hills Maine (referenced above) no longer has a varsity team for the time being. Played three games in 2015 and then dropped it due to really low numbers. Were playing in the lowest classification too, but admin. felt there was too much risk. 

They are trying to get a JV squad together and will go that route for the next two or three years before exploring the possibility of moving back up to varsity status. 

Camden Hills Maine (referenced above) no longer has a varsity team for the time being. Played three games in 2015 and then dropped it due to really low numbers. Were playing in the lowest classification too, but admin. felt there was too much risk.

They are trying to get a JV squad together and will go that route for the next two or three years before exploring the possibility of moving back up to varsity status.

Interesting....Great insight sportsnut25, how may ask do you know such details about Camden Hills football, or Maine HS football?

I have a few relatives up in the NE area and was just curious.

Interesting....Great insight sportsnut25, how may ask do you know such details about Camden Hills football, or Maine HS football?

I have a few relatives up in the NE area and was just curious.

Lots of family in Maine, most in the vicinity of the Camden area. 

I also worked for the two local journalism organizations up there. 

Lot easier following Maine HSFB - it's nowhere near as popular as FL HSFB is, of course, but there's only like 75 teams. 

Since 2013 2 total road losses 1 regular season 1 playoffs

Since 2013 5 total losses at home 3 regular season and 2 playoffs

Honestly I rather play every game on road, we better off in hostile environment

Well perhaps your Athletic Director should try to schedule more road games.  I'm sure there will be plenty of takers out there...

• 3 weeks later...