8:Suwanee

9: Pahokee

10: Vangard

11: Fort Meade

12: Dixie County

13: Hamliton County

14: Union County

15: Newberry

Look's weird seeing Pahokee in "North Central " rankings considering they are in Palm Beach County...

Look's weird seeing Pahokee in "North Central " rankings considering they are in Palm Beach County...

No sweat...I don't know where half of those schools are but I do know Pahokee. Seems to be a lot of 1A schools on that list.   Trenton is a no-brainer but kind of surprised at the rest.  Would you say 1A top to bottom is the strongest Class in North Central?

Is the Tallahassee area considered North Central?

North Central is probably Live Oak, Lake City to Ocala. Ocala may be a little far south but we can include them for this poll.

1. Columbia

2. N Marion

3. Trenton

4. Suwannee

5. Dixie Co

6. Buchholz

7. Gainesville

8. Vanguard

9. Ft White

10 Trinity Catholic

I left schools like Madison and South Sumter out as they are more South and North. All 10 of those made the playoffs last year with 1 state champ(Trenton) 1 semi finalist (Columbia) and several region finalists.

I think it's no such thing as north central l.... Should be north fla central fla and south fla.... Then I would ask how come none of the south west fla teams don't get rank with east coast s fla lol.... I guess there consider south west fla

North central is one of the region's like panhandle, big bend, duval, st johns and so forth

No sweat...I don't know where half of those schools are but I do know Pahokee. Seems to be a lot of 1A schools on that list. Trenton is a no-brainer but kind of surprised at the rest. Would you say 1A top to bottom is the strongest Class in North Central?

Is the Tallahassee area considered North Central?

Tallahassee is big bend, and its more of there is more 1A teams occuping north central then any other class

North Central is probably Live Oak, Lake City to Ocala. Ocala may be a little far south but we can include them for this poll.

1. Columbia

2. N Marion

3. Trenton

4. Suwannee

5. Dixie Co

6. Buchholz

7. Gainesville

8. Vanguard

9. Ft White

10 Trinity Catholic

I left schools like Madison and South Sumter out as they are more South and North. All 10 of those made the playoffs last year with 1 state champ(Trenton) 1 semi finalist (Columbia) and several region finalists.

Good list their captain, is north Marion supposed to be any good this year?

• 4 weeks later...

I see broward did a update on broward county so I'm going to do same for north central 😉

1:Columbia

2:Trenton

3:Madision

4:south Sumter

5:Buchulz

6:Gainesville

7:North Marion

8:Suwannee

9:Dixie county

10:vanguard

Honarble mention: union county, Hamilton county, Newberry, Dunnellon

Team to watch: Fort Meade