5A?

DisabledAccount

I would definitely add Rickards....I think Wakulla and Rickards will battle for the district championship.  Wakulla beat them in the spring game 15-14.  After losing Feleipe and Keith this past year I thought Wakulla would be a little down but I think they're going to be pretty good after all.  Their 9th grade class coming in is absolutely loaded with players...one of the best classes I've seen come through in awhile...I think it will rank right up there with Keith and Feleipe's class.

Make no mistake....Rickards is going to be good this year.

After watching spring practice I think they have a chance to be pretty good.  I believe the district will come down to Wakulla and Rickards.  The past few years the champion of that district has made a strong run in the playoffs.  Wakulla made it to the state championship in 2011 and 2015.  Godby made it in 2012 and 2014. 

They open up with Trenton on the road...on a Saturday night.  The following 2 weeks they play Raines and Madison at home so I think early on they'll get a good indication of just how strong they are this year....can't wait!!

Bishiop morre

Hallandale

Suwannee

Wakulla

North Marion

BTW

Vanguard

Ponte vedra

Palatka

Godby

Eastside

Sorry for not having more teams, and I'm only doing ones I can think of off top of head, you all can fill in the blanks

Eastside???  They were 1-9 last year.  Are they returning every starter or something?  

Jesuit or Dunbar should be on that list.