Team reps?

DisabledAccount

You see when Vero played them

yep 2013 first round 8a state playoffs won by Manatee 34-28, that was a better then anybody thought game coming in, Manatee was ranked #1 in 8a came in 10-0, but that Manatee team never focused fully one game at a time in the playoffs and that's why FPC pulled the upset in round 2. 17-15

Vero Beach had the band their that night in full force and visiting side was slammed, I forgot their QB #10 and RB #22 name, but them boys were making plays from everywhere

Dalton Stokes #10

Jason Pierre #20

That year SLW Centennial almost cost us our playoff spot at the last minute, Vero didn't play that well the week before the Manatee game, shit Vero did better then i thought against Vero that was my senior year i was supposed to play that year but i quit, should of just took the special teams spot and been happy lol

Dalton Stokes #10

Jason Pierre #20

That year SLW Centennial almost cost us our playoff spot at the last minute, Vero didn't play that well the week before the Manatee game, shit Vero did better then i thought against Vero that was my senior year i was supposed to play that year but i quit, should of just took the special teams spot and been happy lol

yea that's him #20 don't know were I got #22 from, them 2 boys were lighting a very fast Manatee defense up that night, that RB had to have close to 200 yards rushing alone and they had more than a few Manatee fans cursing that night, not me included but that team and them 2 players expecially were very fun to watch that night

yea that's him #20 don't know were I got #22 from, them 2 boys were lighting a very fast Manatee defense up that night, that RB had to have close to 200 yards rushing alone and they had more than a few Manatee fans cursing that night, not me included but that team and them 2 players expecially were very fun to watch that night

Yea i was surprised at how they played but the next year it was lights out for us they pretty much shut us down in the second half two years ago

this offense is going to be dynamic, Perry threw for over 1700 yards last season in 12 games and 35 plus tds and that was without watkins on the team, vanguard will probably use watkins some in the slot to utilize more ways to get him in open space, they did that some in 2014 when Watkins was at vanguard in his freshman season

Yea i was surprised at how they played but the next year it was lights out for us they pretty much shut us down in the second half two years ago

yea I remember that one, 47-28 was the final and score was a lot closer than the final indicated, coach john booth first year as head coach taking over for the legendary joe kinnan, got blasted by apopka in the state semis that year 45-14 on the road, I even made the trip to apopka that year and it was a horrible night

yea I remember that one, 47-28 was the final and score was a lot closer than the final indicated, coach john booth first year as head coach taking over for the legendary joe kinnan, got blasted by apopka in the state semis that year 45-14 on the road, I even made the trip to apopka that year and it was a horrible night

Couldn't believe Apopk beat em like that....But last year Osceola ended up taking us down last year 42-35 Vero was playing catch up

Couldn't believe Apopk beat em like that....But last year Osceola ended up taking us down last year 42-35 Vero was playing catch up

Apopka was running that crazy ass offense they run and they still do it, they were averaging 10 to 15 yards a carry that night, threw the ball maybe only 4 or 5 times all night

Apopka was running that crazy ass offense they run and they still do it, they were averaging 10 to 15 yards a carry that night, threw the ball maybe only 4 or 5 times all night

Apopka threw the ball 10 times, 8 of which were caught. They did not throw often, but their passing game was effective. Manatee's mistake was to believe they could run on Apopka, which they could not.

In the second half when they threw the ball some, they had much better success. But it was too little, too late. In truth, Apopka was the better team that year. With Ivey blocking and Cox taking the ball straight down the middle and also blocking effectively for Massey and Burch, Manatee was in for a long night. 

They might do it again this year

This year's Apopka's offense should look more like the 2012 offense. Expect that they will throw the ball a lot more than they did in 2013/2014//2015. Also expect that only about 50% of the snaps (perhaps less) will be out of a single wing formation. For strategic and other reasons, I expect Apopka to adopt a more wide open offense. 

If Apopka makes a deep run, I expect that the defense will have as much to do with it as the offense. They have their best secondary in years and are always effective up front against the run. 

Apopka threw the ball 10 times, 8 of which were caught. They did not throw often, but their passing game was effective. Manatee's mistake was to believe they could run on Apopka, which they could not.

In the second half when they threw the ball some, they had much better success. But it was too little, too late. In truth, Apopka was the better team that year. With Ivey blocking and Cox taking the ball straight down the middle and also blocking effectively for Massey and Burch, Manatee was in for a long night.

I remember the single wing last year, we held them to a 3 and out on first drive inside 10 hard line then had a bone headed unsportsmanlike penalty then they went right down the field and we couldn't stop them rest of game

I will admit that Apopka was just miles ahead of Manatee in every facet of the game that night

This year's Apopka's offense should look more like the 2012 offense. Expect that they will throw the ball a lot more than they did in 2013/2014//2015. Also expect that only about 50% of the snaps (perhaps less) will be out of a single wing formation. For strategic and other reasons, I expect Apopka to adopt a more wide open offense.

If Apopka makes a deep run, I expect that the defense will have as much to do with it as the offense. They have their best secondary in years and are always effective up front against the run.

I like y'all team but i heard that y'all got beat by Vero at the FCA camp