Team reps?

DisabledAccount

I like y'all team but i heard that y'all got beat by Vero at the FCA camp

WOW....... Apopka and other teams that are consistently in deep playoff runs year after year have that type of success because they handle an fca camp type of situation way differently than a playoff game. I wouldn't hang your hat on that.

WOW....... Apopka and other teams that are consistently in deep playoff runs year after year have that type of success because they handle an fca camp type of situation way differently than a playoff game. I wouldn't hang your hat on that.

So you see camps as pointless? You have a better way to preview a team or have we all been wasting our time doing these predictions? The camps may not be best way of indicating future success but its what we got. Since a camp means more then what happened last year in season when it comes to evaluating

So you see camps as pointless? You have a better way to preview a team or have we all been wasting our time doing these predictions? The camps may not be best way of indicating future success but its what we got. Since a camp means more then what happened last year in season when it comes to evaluating

Contact camps are for coaches evaluations and team unity, not for predictions from fans and news oultlets. Spring football games, returning players and transfers coming in can be used for predictions. Not every team has a chance to be in a contact camp and I mentioned the purpose of contact camps in a previous post. I have been a part of contact camps for a number of years and they truly are a great thing for the program as a whole. 

Contact camps are for coaches evaluations and team unity, not for predictions from fans and news oultlets. Spring football games, returning players and transfers coming in can be used for predictions. Not every team has a chance to be in a contact camp and I mentioned the purpose of contact camps in a previous post. I have been a part of contact camps for a number of years and they truly are a great thing for the program as a whole.

You can also spot potential during camps like these, and a lot of people on here put more emphasis on last season more then spring games for evaluating potential.for this coming year, which I don't see how your season ended last year has anything to do with the talent for this year

To me those camps are there so the kids can have something to do... Name me the last team that won all these camps and went on to win states besides 2013 BTW? I see why you pick Mainland to beat MC this year.. But I tell you this, A reliable source from Daytona which I had the chance to meet up in Orlando at the States games last year and is a big homer Mainland Bucs fan will tell you they have the athletes to compete n run through their region but will lose to MC cause their oline n dline are SUSPECT!!! You won't beat MC or CC like that ..

To me those camps are there so the kids can have something to do... Name me the last team that won all these camps and went on to win states besides 2013 BTW? I see why you pick Mainland to beat MC this year.. But I tell you this, A reliable source from Daytona which I had the chance to meet up in Orlando at the States games last year and is a big homer Mainland Bucs fan will tell you they have the athletes to compete n run through their region but will lose to MC cause their oline n dline are SUSPECT!!! You won't beat MC or CC like that ..

maybe that's why Mainland can never beat them, their is really no chance if Mainland doesn't have them 2, Central is usually fast and physical on DL, not the biggest but just very athletic, the OL meanwhile is IMG side, hell college size that's why them RB's rush for so many yards

I believe you maybe Apopka don't use all their starters

What's up fellas, new to posting however I've been an active reader of this forum for years!

I rep University High-Orange City! Relatively new school but we have been making a name for ourselves the last couple seasons, should have our best team in the 7 years the school has been open and am proud to say we have a Army All American at RB, Lorenzo Lingard.

What's up fellas, new to posting however I've been an active reader of this forum for years!

I rep University High-Orange City! Relatively new school but we have been making a name for ourselves the last couple seasons, should have our best team in the 7 years the school has been open and am proud to say we have a Army All American at RB, Lorenzo Lingard.

Welcome to the board!!!

Welcome to the board TitanUp!   I have heard a lot of positives and expectations for the University High-Orange City Titans in 2016.  

Welcome to the board ðŸ˜

I never ment people had to win camps but if a team can hold their own with some of state top teams in those camps it can show they MIGHT end up being a good team the coming year because it shows they have some decent talent

I never ment people had to win camps but if a team can hold their own with some of state top teams in those camps it can show they MIGHT end up being a good team the coming year because it shows they have some decent talent

Yea cause theirs no pads envolve... Once the equipments get out on and the oline n dline comes on things appear to change....

Welcome to the board TitanUp!   I have heard a lot of positives and expectations for the University High-Orange City Titans in 2016.

We have been working hard to become a serious contender and still have work to do, but yes we do have a quality squad this year and expect to contend in 8A North

Grew up in Lakeland and live there now, with a daughter currently heading into her senior year at Lakeland High. She is a 4 year varsity cheerleader, so we don't miss any games.

Went to high school at Southeast High (Bradenton). Still follow them and try to go to games when Lakeland is off.