Best games during each week of season?

DisabledAccount

I don't think that TCA plays North Marion this season. However, Chaminade comes knocking in Ocala 10/14 against the Colts. Should be very interesting as the Colts have always been a quality 5A team. But, maybe not this season as they lost a bunch to graduation. Their starting QB, one of their top RB's. and almost all of their WR's. Believe they will have a Sophomore at QB this season.  

I don't think that TCA plays North Marion this season. However, Chaminade comes knocking in Ocala 10/14 against the Colts. Should be very interesting as the Colts have always been a quality 5A team. But, maybe not this season as they lost a bunch to graduation. Their starting QB, one of their top RB's. and almost all of their WR's. Believe they will have a Sophomore at QB this season.

TCA plays North Marion in the kickoff classic August 19th in Jacksonville

I stand corrected. You're right. NM plays at TCA on the 19th. Somehow I missed that one.

probably with it being just a KOC it wasn't talked about that much that's why, if it was regular season game would have been talked about quite a bit, but either way North Marion will find out a lot about themselves when they go up their in 2 weeks

probably with it being just a KOC it wasn't talked about that much that's why, if it was regular season game would have been talked about quite a bit, but either way North Marion will find out a lot about themselves when they go up their in 2 weeks

James................Unfortunately the Colts will probably be nowhere near what they were last season. They lost a bundle to graduation including their experienced QB and have a new HC. It would surprise me if they are even somewhat competitive with TCA. Although, as you stated, each team will use the Classic to assess their capabilities going forward. So, we may not be able to take this game as a true indicator of the upcoming season.