TBT Palm Beach Gardens upsets Miramar

Floridatech

I saw highlights of this game but how exactly did Gardens upset Miramar???

PB Gardens were Home, Miramar underestimated them and were probably looking ahead to South Dade.  3 fumbles (2 red zone), 14 total penalties on Miramar including allowing  PB Gardens to hold the ball in the final minute when Miramar picked up a roughing the punter penalty down 10-12.  PB Gardens was up 12-10 at half and it ended that way. The Gators were just the better team that night with a good game plan.

PB Gardens were Home, Miramar underestimated them and were probably looking ahead to South Dade. 3 fumbles (2 red zone), 14 total penalties on Miramar including allowing PB Gardens to hold the ball in the final minute when Miramar picked up a roughing the punter penalty down 10-12. PB Gardens was up 12-10 at half and it ended that way. The Gators were just the better team that night with a good game plan.

So You was at the game

The thing about it is that i saw Vero play them earlier up in the year and to me PBG didn't even have an offense to survive 8a south

Well I can tell you that Delray Atlantic (I-Formation, Power I, and basically 3 different Shotgun formations)  in 2015 and Wellington in 2014 (very strong spread offense that destroyed many PB County teams) may have had the best Offenses in PB County when they both played the 8A South 3rd round game.  It did not work out very well for them.  

Perhaps a better formula will be a smash mouth Defensive Oriented team - like PB Gardens.  That LB Cowan is nasty!

Both Wellington and Delray Atlantic came in fired up in their 3rd round playoff games but by the 2nd Quarter both wanted to go home.

Well I can tell you that Delray Atlantic (I-Formation, Power I, and basically 3 different Shotgun formations) in 2015 and Wellington in 2014 (very strong spread offense that destroyed many PB County teams) may have had the best Offenses in PB County when they both played the 8A South 3rd round game. It did not work out very well for them.

Perhaps a better formula will be a smash mouth Defensive Oriented team - like PB Gardens. That LB Cowan is nasty!

Both Wellington and Delray Atlantic came in fired up in their 3rd round playoff games but by the 2nd Quarter both wanted to go home.

Vandarius Cowan is a 5* and we have to play against that