AHP vs Colquitt

Floridatech

Forreal if they get past CC and DBP then they can run away with that schedule and o yea beat BTW too

BTW won't count because it is pre-season. AHP should know that with the IMG pre-season scenario last year.  Outside of Colquitt County, DBP , Northwestern and likely Bishoop Moore -  the AHP schedule is a joke nationally speaking.  They don't even play any of the top 5 teams in SFL in the regular season.  Northwestern is the best FL team that they play followed by Jackson in the regular season.   They are smart though because they scheduled BIG national names in down years/seasons.  Best of luck to them on going undefeated.

BTW won't count because it is pre-season. AHP should know that with the IMG pre-season scenario last year. Outside of Colquitt County, DBP , Northwestern and likely Bishoop Moore - the AHP schedule is a joke nationally speaking. They don't even play any of the top 5 teams in SFL in the regular season. Northwestern is the best FL team that they play followed by Jackson. They are smart though because they scheduled BIG national names in down years/seasons. Best of luck to them on going undefeated.

I know that but alot of rankings will look at that preseason kickoff classic game that don't count but count it

I can probably name at least 5 Broward County teams right now in SFL with harder schedules than  AHP...And I haven't even gotten into Dade..LOL..   If AHP had a tougher post-season and ran the table it would look a lot better IMO. 

AHP - Colquitt County, DBP, Northwestern, *5A South

Off the top of my head:

STA - BTW, Bishop Gorman, Deerfield Beach, Boyd Anderson, Flanagan, *7A South

Boyd Anderson - IMG, Dillard, STA, * 6A South

Flanagan- Oxbridge Academy, Miramar, Chaminade-Madonna, STA, *8A South

Chaminade-Madonna - North Marion, Flanagan, IMG, *3A South

Deerfield Beach - Grayson, STA, Piper *8A South

Ely - North Marion, Deerfield Beach, Boyd Anderson, Lakeland, STA, Dillard, *7A South

Miramar- Mater Academy, STA, Flanagan, *8A South

I can probably name at least 5 Broward County teams right now in SFL with harder schedules than  AHP...And I haven't even gotten into Dade..LOL..   If AHP had a tougher post-season and ran the table it would look a lot better IMO. 

AHP - Colquitt County, DBP, Northwestern, *5A South

Off the top of my head:

STA - BTW, Bishop Gorman, Deerfield Beach, Boyd Anderson, Flanagan, *7A South

Boyd Anderson - IMG, Dillard, STA, * 6A South

Flanagan- Oxbridge Academy, Miramar, Chaminade-Madonna, STA, *8A South

Chaminade-Madonna - North Marion, Flanagan, IMG, *3A South

Deerfield Beach - Grayson, STA, Piper *8A South

Ely - North Marion, Deerfield Beach, Boyd Anderson, Lakeland, STA, Dillard, *7A South

Miramar- Mater Academy, STA, Flanagan, *8A South

I didnt kno deerfield was playn grayson...that team right there dont play.!! They beat down a team frm dwn here...i think sta...or central idk...but who u got in that game?

I didnt kno deerfield was playn grayson...that team right there dont play.!! They beat down a team frm dwn here...i think sta...or central idk...but who u got in that game?

In 2012 Grayson beat Miami Central 35-3.  That Grayson team on paper is not comparable to this Grayson team though....

Deerfield Beach @ Grayson?  Talent wise on paper Deerfield Beach looks like a JV team compared to Grayson.  The 2016 Grayson team may be the strongest GA team in history assembled on paper.  They also have a new coach but realistically Grayson should win that match with relative ease.

Im not going down on AHP schedule like that i still think its a transfer pretty tough one not 2014 tough but tougher than 2013 and on par with 2015

Those are just the facts.   I am not siding or bashing but I could easily argue those local Broward County teams will play a harder schedule than AHP in 2016.

I just don't think it is strong enough for a National Championship.  If DBP and Colquitt County ONLY lost to AHP  and went on to win states - then they have a good shot.  2014 was a national championship caliber schedule for AHP  IMO.  The year of the 7-38 massacre to STA in Dolphin stadium.  If STA only wins 1 of 2 versus BTW/ Bishop Gorman and goes on to beat Deerfield Beach, Boyd Anderson, Flanagan, *Dwyer, Braden River*, *Lakeland/Plant - many would say they have by far accomplished more than a AHP going undefeated.

Those are just the facts. I am not siding or bashing but I could easily argue those local Broward County teams will play a harder schedule than AHP in 2016.

I just don't think it is strong enough for a National Championship. If DBP and Colquitt County ONLY lost to AHP and went on to win states - then they have a good shot. 2014 was a national championship caliber schedule for AHP IMO. The year of the 7-38 massacre to STA in Dolphin stadium. If STA only wins 1 of 2 versus BTW/ Bishop Gorman and goes on to beat Deerfield Beach, Boyd Anderson, Flanagan, *Dwyer, Braden River*, *Lakeland/Plant - many would say they have by far accomplished more than a AHP going undefeated.

Truthfully I could care less about "national championship" until they figure out a way to make a national playoffs it is nothing more then a opinion, the goal should be state and if a national title comes with it then cool but not going to worry too much about a "fictional" championship like the high school national title is

Truthfully I could care less about "national championship" until they figure out a way to make a national playoffs it is nothing more then a opinion, the goal should be state and if a national title comes with it then cool but not going to worry too much about a "fictional" championship like the high school national title is

Well the topic was brought up on this string, and a few people did seem a bit curious about the topic and the possibilities of what AHP could achieve this season.  My response was meant as a reply to the string and was not directed towards you or Columbia.  Sorry, if you took it that way.

Well the topic was brought up on this string, and a few people did seem a bit curious about the topic and the possibilities of what AHP could achieve this season. My response was meant as a reply to the string and was not directed towards you or Columbia. Sorry, if you took it that way.

It's alright I was just throwing in my "2 cents" lol but at end of day they want a state title and I Dont think they will care too much if they not voted national champs as most people wouldn't, the goal is state, if national comes with it then sure it's awesome but not a big deal

It's alright I was just throwing in my "2 cents" lol but at end of day they want a state title and I Dont think they will care too much if they not voted national champs as most people wouldn't, the goal is state, if national comes with it then sure it's awesome but not a big deal

Thanks for representing and speaking on behalf of the American Heritage Plantation football program.  Glad you could share the team's goals with us.

Thanks for representing and speaking on behalf of the American Heritage Plantation football program. Glad you could share the team's goals with us.

Dude i'm not just talking on behalf of them, I'm talking on behalf of a lot of programs out there, not a lot of schools really care about national title, the goal is state and if national comes with it then so be it but not like any team gonna be heartbroken if they not voted national champs lol

Dude i'm not just talking on behalf of them, I'm talking on behalf of a lot of programs out there, not a lot of schools really care about national title, the goal is state and if national comes with it then so be it but not like any team gonna be heartbroken if they not voted national champs lol

Well, I would also guess that there actually are teams out there that do set their goals on a fictitious national championship.  It obviously does not apply to Columbia, but there are actually coaches out there that will confidently state such goals.

Those are just the facts. I am not siding or bashing but I could easily argue those local Broward County teams will play a harder schedule than AHP in 2016.

I just don't think it is strong enough for a National Championship. If DBP and Colquitt County ONLY lost to AHP and went on to win states - then they have a good shot. 2014 was a national championship caliber schedule for AHP IMO. The year of the 7-38 massacre to STA in Dolphin stadium. If STA only wins 1 of 2 versus BTW/ Bishop Gorman and goes on to beat Deerfield Beach, Boyd Anderson, Flanagan, *Dwyer, Braden River*, *Lakeland/Plant - many would say they have by far accomplished more than a AHP going undefeated.

I agree on the STA part but rankings are going to look at that BTW game(because of their name) look at CC(Because of last year and their name) look at DBP(Because of their rep and their name) and they won states last year.

May not win MNC but they will move into top ten and contend if they run past those four games then they should go undefeated unless Jackson wanna play spoiler