Wild Card Playoff System What Teams Do You All Think Will Be Hurt By This?????

Floridatech

Ok Ik it's not a perfect or guaranteed fix but it does add balance to 6a and strengthens the 7a

Central 6a to 8a R4

Carol city 6a to 7a R4

Mainland 6a to 7A R2

Armwood 6a to 7a R2

Gainsville 6a to 7A R1

Vanguard 6a to 7A R1

So this leaves Boyd Anderson,Dillard, and northwestern in 6a south, now 6a south may not be as strong but it will also at same time be more on line with 6a north, south still has edge but nothing crazy

8A south adding central brings another big dog into the fight and could you imagine central and columbus in the same district

7A south adds Carol city to a already strong south with dywer, Braden river, STA and makes a solid Miami team to compete with STA

7a region 2 adds mainland and armwood to to with viera, plant, and Lakeland and makes that one of the strongest regions in the state and makes 7a a heck a lot better, mainland could be put in viera district with the Melbourne teams or in Lakeland district, not too crazy on travel either way and armwood could get put in plants district

Lastly the region 1 of 7a gets 2 quality teams to bulk it up as they can put vanguard and gainsville in Buchulz district and if needed they can take one out of that district and add it to Columbia district, like maybe bartram trail who could compete with Columbia, Fletcher, Lee, first coast and Atlantic coast

As for 6a north it leaves Pine Forrest, Navarre, Niceville, nease, Choctaw,Lake Gibson and st Augustine and south still would have northwestern, Dillard, norland, Boyd Anderson, granted both regions get slightly weaker but they would have a little more balance and the gains to the 7a as a whole and central vs columbus in district gives us some big positives

I posted this a while back but I think without a doubt this would make 7 and 8a the top 2 classes as they should be, plus the 7a north would then be as good of a region as the 7a south

Ok Ik it's not a perfect or guaranteed fix but it does add balance to 6a and strengthens the 7a

Central 6a to 8a R4

Carol city 6a to 7a R4

Mainland 6a to 7A R2

Armwood 6a to 7a R2

Gainsville 6a to 7A R1

Vanguard 6a to 7A R1

So this leaves Boyd Anderson,Dillard, and northwestern in 6a south, now 6a south may not be as strong but it will also at same time be more on line with 6a north, south still has edge but nothing crazy

8A south adding central brings another big dog into the fight and could you imagine central and columbus in the same district

7A south adds Carol city to a already strong south with dywer, Braden river, STA and makes a solid Miami team to compete with STA

7a region 2 adds mainland and armwood to to with viera, plant, and Lakeland and makes that one of the strongest regions in the state and makes 7a a heck a lot better, mainland could be put in viera district with the Melbourne teams or in Lakeland district, not too crazy on travel either way and armwood could get put in plants district

Lastly the region 1 of 7a gets 2 quality teams to bulk it up as they can put vanguard and gainsville in Buchulz district and if needed they can take one out of that district and add it to Columbia district, like maybe bartram trail who could compete with Columbia, Fletcher, Lee, first coast and Atlantic coast

As for 6a north it leaves Pine Forrest, Navarre, Niceville, nease, Choctaw,Lake Gibson and st Augustine and south still would have northwestern, Dillard, norland, Boyd Anderson, granted both regions get slightly weaker but they would have a little more balance and the gains to the 7a as a whole and central vs columbus in district gives us some big positives

I posted this a while back but I think without a doubt this would make 7 and 8a the top 2 classes as they should be, plus the 7a north would then be as good of a region as the 7a south

Columbus would not make it I'm guessing pass rd 2 if they have to play MC... I remember back in the old 6a Columbus only beat MC once in the playoffs but besides that Northwestern and MC or schools like that always knock them out.... Oh yea Northwestern would run 6a then you would be talking bout for them to go up a class too...

Columbus would not make it I'm guessing pass rd 2 if they have to play MC... I remember back in the old 6a Columbus only beat MC once in the playoffs but besides that Northwestern and MC or schools like that always knock them out.... Oh yea Northwestern would run 6a then you would be talking bout for them to go up a class too...

Maybe they would run 6a but you can't tell me that this won't make 7a better?

Anything that puts better teams in the playoffs is progress at this point in FL High School Football IMO.

The 2015 Strawberry and Lemon Bays going 8-2 and "earning " the right to play in the postseason while 2015 Coconut Creek and 2015 Northwestern type teams stay home are a problem that should hopefully be fixed for 2017!

I agree after the last couple of years, the games weren't even worth watching.

Take the top 16 or 20 in each class and roll.

Money will always be an issue with traveling.

Maybe even make a seperate tournement as well like the NIT.

Those would be some good games too and allows those teams to get some attention as well.

I agree after the last couple of years, the games weren't even worth watching.

Take the top 16 or 20 in each class and roll.

Money will always be an issue with traveling.

Maybe even make a seperate tournement as well like the NIT.

Those would be some good games too and allows those teams to get some attention as well.

If they do that would the fhsaa help the poorer schools be able to pay travel to make the tournament?

I'm talking about your idea for a tournament

Why would they need to assist with travel?

Most of the teams in it already(year after year) have no problem paying to travel to Orlando.....

As for the secondary tourney?

Scedule games within your surrounding counties.