South Florida Hs Sports preseasonTop 20 (20-16) broward & dade combined.

So South florida sports released their top 20 last night 20-16 atleast. And here it is starting from 20

#20 MCARTHUR MUSTANGS

#19 PIPER BENGALS ....had a suprising season last year....alot of Good talent over their so lets see what happens.

#18 SOUTH DADE BUCS

#17 SOUTH BROWARD (Apparently have done alot of things in the offseason with transfers and etc)

#16 DILLARD

As for My Dillard Panthers as stated their scary on defense with those monsters up front in jordan wright and jonathan ford and just huge all around as a defensive unit and very athletic being extremley quick on their feet. and will more then likely be the stregnth of the panthers to start the season while the offense proves themselves.

Our offense is kind of a mystery with a young buck at QB in francois the young man has a lot of upside if he can be smart with the ball quick decisons ...or throw it away and be smart this offense can do some BIG THINGS because the talent is there at RB and WR so we will see to start the season and throughout. overall i think their ranking is PERFECT high enough to know theres ALOT OF POTENTIAL and low enough to know that they still need to prove themselves.....you guys thought???

So South florida sports released their top 20 last night 20-16 atleast. And here it is starting from 20

#20 MCARTHUR MUSTANGS

#19 PIPER BENGALS ....had a suprising season last year....alot of Good talent over their so lets see what happens.

#18 SOUTH DADE BUCS

#17 SOUTH BROWARD (Apparently have done alot of things in the offseason with transfers and etc)

#16 DILLARD

As for My Dillard Panthers as stated their scary on defense with those monsters up front in jordan wright and jonathan ford and just huge all around as a defensive unit and very athletic being extremley quick on their feet. and will more then likely be the stregnth of the panthers to start the season while the offense proves themselves.

Our offense is kind of a mystery with a young buck at QB in francois the young man has a lot of upside if he can be smart with the ball quick decisons ...or throw it away and be smart this offense can do some BIG THINGS because the talent is there at RB and WR so we will see to start the season and throughout. overall i think their ranking is PERFECT high enough to know theres ALOT OF POTENTIAL and low enough to know that they still need to prove themselves.....you guys thought???

Dillard here seems fair.

I'm not buying South Dade and South Broward ahead of Piper and MaCarthur right now though.

Overall , the range for all teams seems fair IMO.

When the season started except for me everyone on here was all hyped up on McArthur and Piper being undefeated and what occurred. McArthur didn't make the playoffs and Piper got shut out 38-0 by Deerfield Beach and then by Flanagan in the playoffs 39-0

MaCArthur did indeed collapse in 2015 but Piper won all of the games they were capable of. They made the Playoffs and got slaughtered @ Flanagan. It happens.

Both McArthur and Piper are expected to be improved in 2016 from last year. I think McArthur particularly is stronger than many think. I don't expect this year to finish like last for them.

Piper is solid all around except a huge ? @ QB. They supposedly are starting a Freshman.

Dillard here seems fair.

I'm not buying South Dade and South Broward ahead of Piper and MaCarthur right now though.

Overall , the range for all teams seems fair IMO.

i agree with you on that especially south broward i have to see to believe the hype thats being spewed about them.

as far as in dillard their right where they need to be and can easily be moved up in the upcoming weeks but for right now 16 is perfect. especially combining broward and dade together #16 is ideal for them but they still have to prove their worth that ranking for all the talent in dade and broward and over 200+ schools #16 is pretty solid.