J.Winston - A.Callaway A cautionary tale

Sharkbait

I was reading a little bit on the Antonio Callaway story and it really got me thinking.  I'm not wanting to argue the case one way or another here that's not what this is all about.  I just want to encourage everyone to talk to any young men you may have influence over.  We need to remind these young men to be respectful of women and to treat women the way they would want someone to treat their mother or sister. We also need to help these young men realize that they need to respect themselves and have to look out for their own best interest.  They are under a microscope and everything they do is magnified.  There are people pulling them all directions putting all kinds of temptations in front of them and these young men have to make decisions that can affect the rest of their lives.  They encounter so many people trying to get a payday out of them and most don't know how to handle it.  Being in the company of the wrong people leads to so many problems.  We have all made mistakes and all young people will make mistakes hopefully ones they can recover from.  Please take every opportunity you have to mentor young men to help them achieve all the greatness they are capable of and avoid the snares and pitfalls that lie in their paths.