BREAKING: Archbishop Curley cancels 2016 season [EXCLUSIVE DETAILS]

SportsNut25

Josh Wilson with the EXCLUSIVE report that Archbishop Curley will not be fielding a team this season due to low numbers. 

Read the exclusive report here with information on what this means for the future of the program and how the other conference members are being impacted: http://floridahsfootball.com/2016/08/15/archbishop-curley-drops-varsity-football-2016-sfc-shuffles-schedule/

Well they should be able to play at their home school since its a private school

I understand that, but you know damn well the school likely saw the writing on the wall over the summer. They could have at least said something in late July to allow the kids to make a smooth transfer out...then again they probably hope some of the kids will just stay since the school year starts next week and it is a headache for the kids and parents. I shouldn't speculate and Josh will bring us more details but making the announcement 3 weeks ago would have made a lot more sense.

I understand that, but you know damn well the school likely saw the writing on the wall over the summer. They could have at least said something in late July to allow the kids to make a smooth transfer out...then again they probably hope some of the kids will just stay since the school year starts next week and it is a headache for the kids and parents. I shouldn't speculate and Josh will bring us more details but Rhiannon cement 3 weeks ago would have are a lot more sense.

I agree with that, they had to have had some knowledge and could have let them know sooner

I understand that, but you know damn well the school likely saw the writing on the wall over the summer. They could have at least said something in late July to allow the kids to make a smooth transfer out...then again they probably hope some of the kids will just stay since the school year starts next week and it is a headache for the kids and parents. I shouldn't speculate and Josh will bring us more details but Rhiannon cement 3 weeks ago would have are a lot more sense.

I don't disagree with you .....