IMG trend

DisabledAccount

Good idea to make a thread about IMG. Will be useful for this season as they have some great games on the docket that we can talk about. 

However, those quoted posts you added in did not need to be in this thread. They all fit perfectly in the respective thread they were posted in. 

IMG banned from playing any Georgia HS teams after their game with Grayson. This could be a bad trend. But with open transfers in FLA after this year, I say let them compete in an FHSAA district and for a title.

I still think the private schools should be separated. 

IMG banned from playing any Georgia HS teams after their game with Grayson. This could be a bad trend. But with open transfers in FLA after this year, I say let them compete in an FHSAA district and for a title.

If they do then it has to be 8a and move STA up so they would have to face them

8A would be fine, 7A would be better.

How does that even make sense?

Allow IMG to complete in FHSAA states but keep private seperate?!?!!?

Please explain your logic.