MIAMI HERALD AFTER WEEK 1 TOP 20 RANKINGS & THEIR THIS WEEKS PREDICTIONS

ALL I CAN DO IS SMH AT SOME OF THIS THAT I JUST READ I MEAN THIS IS THE WORST MIAMI HERLAD RAMKINGS TO A EXTENT THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN BUT IM NOT GONNA EVEN SAY ANYTHING ELSE HERE ARE 1 - 20 AND THE PREDICTIONS

#1 BOOKER T (1-0) VS PACE (1-0)...Predicted winner BTW 38 Pace 7

#2 MIAMI CENTRAL (1-0) VS KILLIAN (0-1) ..predicted winner central 42-6

#3 ST THOMAS (0-1) @ #11 MIRAMAR (1-0) predicted winner STA 27 MIRAMAR 14

#4 AMERICAN HERITAGE (1-0) VS DON BOSCO (0-0) ...PREDICTED WINNER bosco 24 heritage 21

#5southridge (1-0) vs DR krop (1-0) ....predicted winner southridge 20 krop 3

#6 NORTHWESTERN (1-0) VS #8 COLUMBUS (1-0) predicted winner columbus 17 northwestern 14

#7 BOYD ANDERSON (0-0) @ DOUGLAS (1-0) predicted winner boyd anderson 28 douglas 14

#9 HALLANDALE (1-0) @ DILLARD (1-0).....predicted winner hallandale 24 dillard 13

#10 DEERFIELD BEACH (0-1)....BYE

#12 CHAMINADE MADONNA (0-0) VS NMB (1-0) .....predicted winner chaminade 21 nmb 14

#13 coral gables (1-0) vs #17 south daade ....predicted winner gables 14 south dade 7

#14 carol city (0-1) @ oxbridge academy (1-0) predicted winner oxbridge 17 carol city 12

#15 flanagan (0-1) @ coconut creek (0-1) predicted winner flanagan 27 creek 6

#16 SOUTH BROWARD.!!!!!!!!! SMH ....(1-0) @ NORTHEAST (0-1) predicted winner south broward 35 northeast 7

#18 CHAMPAGNAT ...BYE WEEK

#19 McARTHUR.!!!!!??? (1-0) VS WESTERN (1-0) ....predicted winner western 20 mcarthur 19

#20 belen (0-0) vs marist GA .....predicted winner belen 24 marist 21

under consideration .....WESTERN.....PIPER....NORTH MIAMI....NORTH MIAMI BEACH

im SORRY but i know that dillard isnt a POWER HOUSE TITLE CONTENDER OR A TRUE 6A THREAT BUT COME ON NOW THIS IS SAD u mean to tell me western piper and south broward are better then dillard.!!??

i mean u got south broward at freaking 16 but dillard isnt even ranked not even under the consideration but piper and western are?? all improving teams yes but dillard will mop the floor with them yo. but again its cool tho ....dillard got to play and prove themselves and earn their respect.

ALL I CAN DO IS SMH AT SOME OF THIS THAT I JUST READ I MEAN THIS IS THE WORST MIAMI HERLAD RAMKINGS TO A EXTENT THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN BUT IM NOT GONNA EVEN SAY ANYTHING ELSE HERE ARE 1 - 20 AND THE PREDICTIONS

#1 BOOKER T (1-0) VS PACE (1-0)...Predicted winner BTW 38 Pace 7

#2 MIAMI CENTRAL (1-0) VS KILLIAN (0-1) ..predicted winner central 42-6

#3 ST THOMAS (0-1) @ #11 MIRAMAR (1-0) predicted winner STA 27 MIRAMAR 14

#4 AMERICAN HERITAGE (1-0) VS DON BOSCO (0-0) ...PREDICTED WINNER bosco 24 heritage 21

#5southridge (1-0) vs DR krop (1-0) ....predicted winner southridge 20 krop 3

#6 NORTHWESTERN (1-0) VS #8 COLUMBUS (1-0) predicted winner columbus 17 northwestern 14

#7 BOYD ANDERSON (0-0) @ DOUGLAS (1-0) predicted winner boyd anderson 28 douglas 14

#9 HALLANDALE (1-0) @ DILLARD (1-0).....predicted winner hallandale 24 dillard 13

#10 DEERFIELD BEACH (0-1)....BYE

#12 CHAMINADE MADONNA (0-0) VS NMB (1-0) .....predicted winner chaminade 21 nmb 14

#13 coral gables (1-0) vs #17 south daade ....predicted winner gables 14 south dade 7

#14 carol city (0-1) @ oxbridge academy (1-0) predicted winner oxbridge 17 carol city 12

#15 flanagan (0-1) @ coconut creek (0-1) predicted winner flanagan 27 creek 6

#16 SOUTH BROWARD.!!!!!!!!! SMH ....(1-0) @ NORTHEAST (0-1) predicted winner south broward 35 northeast 7

#18 CHAMPAGNAT ...BYE WEEK

#19 McARTHUR.!!!!!??? (1-0) VS WESTERN (1-0) ....predicted winner western 20 mcarthur 19

#20 belen (0-0) vs marist GA .....predicted winner belen 24 marist 21

under consideration .....WESTERN.....PIPER....NORTH MIAMI....NORTH MIAMI BEACH

im SORRY but i know that dillard isnt a POWER HOUSE TITLE CONTENDER OR A TRUE 6A THREAT BUT COME ON NOW THIS IS SAD u mean to tell me western piper and south broward are better then dillard.!!??

i mean u got south broward at freaking 16 but dillard isnt even ranked not even under the consideration but piper and western are?? all improving teams yes but dillard will mop the floor with them yo. but again its cool tho ....dillard got to play and prove themselves and earn their respect.

So cause Dillard not rank this is a bogus poll? I have no problem with this ranking.... Maybe these guys see something in those teams that they don't see in Dillard... I do t think Dillard is in the position to be moping the floor on anybody on this list... It's a wait and see... Now let me see Dillard mop the floor against Hallendale then we can talk...

So cause Dillard not rank this is a bogus poll? I have no problem with this ranking.... Maybe these guys see something in those teams that they don't see in Dillard... I do t think Dillard is in the position to be moping the floor on anybody on this list... It's a wait and see... Now let me see Dillard mop the floor against Hallendale then we can talk...

bro so u telling me that u will pick PIPER WESTERN SOUTH BROWARDD MC ARTHUR AND NORTH MIAMI ALL OVER DILLARD NIGGA U FROM DADE SO OF COURSE U DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WIT IT...BUT IF U TRULLY.!!! KNO FOOTBALL THEN U WILL KNO AINT NO WAY IN HELL SOUTH BROWARD SHOULF B AT FREAKN 16 MCARTHUR AT FREAKIN 19 BUT DICOCLLARD ISNT RANKED PERIOD NOT EVEN UNDER CONSIDERATION.!! thats funny as hell yo lol anybody who kno football know that dillard is better then all those teams i meantioned but it is wat it is saturday legggooooo

dont think were in the position?? nigga u talkin like we sum scrub aihh inlet grove TEAM my nigga we made the playoffs 3 out of the last 4 even made it to the 2nd round ...the hell have south broward and mc arthur and piper done in that span to deserve such high rankings thye havent doone anything freaking south broward had 1 WIN LAST YEAR 1!!!! but because they go 1-0 this year there ranked #16 out of dade and brward combined lol my nigga jackson not even ranked and will beat they a** all im saying is heir are more proven teams out there who are not ranked that deserve those spots.

Dillard you bringing up last year.  South Broward, Piper,and Mcarthur are decent this year.  That's how the rankings go...people remember what you have done lately.  When it comes to Dillard everyone only remembers 51-0 to St Thomas, beat Hallandale this weekend and I'm quite sure yall will be back in the top 20 next week.

bro so u telling me that u will pick PIPER WESTERN SOUTH BROWARDD MC ARTHUR AND NORTH MIAMI ALL OVER DILLARD NIGGA U FROM DADE SO OF COURSE U DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WIT IT...BUT IF U TRULLY.!!! KNO FOOTBALL THEN U WILL KNO AINT NO WAY IN HELL SOUTH BROWARD SHOULF B AT FREAKN 16 MCARTHUR AT FREAKIN 19 BUT DICOCLLARD ISNT RANKED PERIOD NOT EVEN UNDER CONSIDERATION.!! thats funny as hell yo lol anybody who kno football know that dillard is better then all those teams i meantioned but it is wat it is saturday legggooooo

What me gotta be in Dade gotta do with it.. Shit I coached highschool in broward county and play highschool ball in Dade... So I follow both counties and rely on information from what I get from y'all in broward... You have experts that watch more film and visit schools then me n you put together... They could of put Dillard num 1 rank and you wouldn't have a problem with it know their not num 1.... Relax bruh... Dillard still has to prove themselves... I would of agree with you but that pre season smashing STA put on y'all still lingers... Good teams don't get smash like that... Y'all have a chance to make a statement this week.....

What me gotta be in Dade gotta do with it.. Shit I coached highschool in broward county and play highschool ball in Dade... So I follow both counties and rely on information from what I get from y'all in broward... You have experts that watch more film and visit schools then me n you put together... They could of put Dillard num 1 rank and you wouldn't have a problem with it know their not num 1.... Relax bruh... Dillard still has to prove themselves... I would of agree with you but that pre season smashing STA put on y'all still lingers... Good teams don't get smash like that... Y'all have a chance to make a statement this week.....

yes they do so when central went and got blasted last year did that make them not talented?? when miramar went and got punked on national tv my manatee did that make miramar not a good team?? hell na only thing it was said was that they lost to someone better i can see if dillard lost or struggled with stranahan who is also very improved but we did what good teams do and blew they aihh out. all im saying is is should be top 5 or something? no they have to prove their worth that but to not be ranked at all im sorry thats str8 disrespect if south broward and mcarthur made it dillard should have been somewhere on there str8 up.

but in the end it dont even matter what they say its whats done on the field and when dillard beat hallandale aihh saturday night i dont wanna here nutin yo.

Dillard you bringing up last year.  South Broward, Piper,and Mcarthur are decent this year.  That's how the rankings go...people remember what you have done lately.  When it comes to Dillard everyone only remembers 51-0 to St Thomas, beat Hallandale this weekend and I'm quite sure yall will be back in the top 20 next week.

hmmmm people remembers what u done lately huh...lately would be this past week where dillard won by 25 in there season opener over a much improved dragons team...soooo i still dont get your logic

week 1 rankings are strictly off of week 1 performances. not preseason or last year.

@Mighty_Dillard_Panthers Stop yo damn winning lol... If you wanna see Dillard in this top 20, then the Panthers need to prove that and they can start by beating Hallandale this Saturday. When you play St. Thomas preseason though and get enbrassed at home, then beat Stranahan who you're supposed to beat doesn't give much credibility to a Dillard program. So again, if Dillard beats Hallandale they're in and if they still not in well someone just hates Dillard.

hmmmm people remembers what u done lately huh...lately would be this past week where dillard won by 25 in there season opener over a much improved dragons team...soooo i still dont get your logic

This poll is picking Hallandale to win by 11 @ Dillard.  I believe like 09mrslick said, it is a very good opportunity for Dillard. Hallandale beating Deerfield Beach in week 1 factored with slaughtering Dillard last year 41-14 could lead the Chargers going into Otis Gray stadium underestimating Dillard.  I think Dillard is capable of winning this rivalry game at Home.

What do you think Dillard will win this game by at Home?  Score prediction?  

yes they do so when central went and got blasted last year did that make them not talented?? when miramar went and got punked on national tv my manatee did that make miramar not a good team?? hell na only thing it was said was that they lost to someone better i can see if dillard lost or struggled with stranahan who is also very improved but we did what good teams do and blew they aihh out. all im saying is is should be top 5 or something? no they have to prove their worth that but to not be ranked at all im sorry thats str8 disrespect if south broward and mcarthur made it dillard should have been somewhere on there str8 up.

but in the end it dont even matter what they say its whats done on the field and when dillard beat hallandale aihh saturday night i dont wanna here nutin yo.

So your comparing Central that year and Miramar of that year to Dillard that haven't done anything but make it to a second rd of the playoffs... But haven't beat a top dawg in years... Tell who a top team y'all beaten the last 4 or 5 years...

So your comparing Central that year and Miramar of that year to Dillard that haven't done anything but make it to a second rd of the playoffs... But haven't beat a top dawg in years... Tell who a top team y'all beaten the last 4 or 5 years...

We just beat Hallandale boynton beach plantation & carol city in freakn 2013 yo wen we made it to the 2nd round or did u 4 get.

& havent done anything ohh soo now its about that...i thought its about what have you dont lately make up yo mind...

Miramar hasnt done NOTHING LATELY there last championship was 09 & there last deep playoff run was wat 2011 2012 other then that they have been bounced in the 2nd round or 1st like jus discredited dillard 4 doing.

Carol city hasnt done anything lately when was their last championship waa the last time they even made it past the 2nd round??

By your logic the ONLY TEAMS WHO HAVE DONE ANYTHING are mia central Btw STA AHP consistently thats it.!!

So when u come at me bout ohh what have yall done besides making it to the 2nd round...well ask yo self mcarthur & south broward havent made the dam playoffs & how many years but their Ranked yo.! South broward goes 1-9 last year loses their kick off classic this year & barely beat a Cypress bay team who glory days have been over for years & they can only squeak by 10 7 in the opener but their RANKED #16 out of dade & broward combined.!!!??? BULLS***

so if its just bout wat u have done the last 2 3 4 years dillard builds a waay better resume then south broward piper mcarthur & western.

Soo this has nothing to do with central or miramar but the comment was made good teams dont get blew out like we did vs STA & thats a lie if its not yo night its not yo night & that has happend to plenty national & title contenders.

In the end yall doing all this talkung saying this & that and yall still cant make a legitamet case for south broward mcarthur piper & western to be ranked over dillard & were not even ranked at all.

But im past this thread man SATURDAY NIGHT NUFF SAID.!