BROWARD COUNTY TOP 10 ENTERING WEEK 3

SO TW0 WEEKS of full real live football games have been played starters vs starters wins vs loses weve had some blowouts and some upsets so going into week 3 my top 10 will look like this.

#1 ST THOMAS

#2 AMERICAN HERITAGE

#3 FLANAGAN

#4 DILLARD

#5MIRAMAR

#6 HALLANDALE

#7 DEERFIELD BEACH

#8 BOYD ANDERSON

#9 CARDINAL GIBBONS

#10 MCARTHUR

under consideration SOUTH BROWARD,WESTERN,PIPER,CHAMINADE MADONNA,CORAL GLADES,DOUGLAS,STRANAHAN

1:STA

2:AHP

3:Flanagan

4:Miramar

5:Deerfield beach

6:Dillard

7:Boyd Anderson

8:Hallandale

9:Cardinal gibbions

10:Chaminade

11:McArthur

QUESTION HW CAN U PUT MIRAMAR AT 4 AND THEY JUST LOST 42-6 TO STA AND BEAT A UNRANKED MATER TEAM THE WEEK B4?? ARE THEY TOP 5 WORTHY SURE BUT I DONT BELIEVE THAT THEY SHOULD BE OVER DILLARD BUT U CAN MAKE A CASE FOR IT COOL WHATEVER

BUT U ALSO HAVE DEERFIELD OVER DILLARD...HOW IS THAT WHEN THEY JUST LOST TO HALLANDALE WHO DILLARD JUST BEAT EXPLAIN THAT 1 TO ME??

QUESTION HW CAN U PUT MIRAMAR AT 4 AND THEY JUST LOST 42-6 TO STA AND BEAT A UNRANKED MATER TEAM THE WEEK B4?? ARE THEY TOP 5 WORTHY BUT I DONT BELIEVE THAT THEY SHOULD BE OVER DILLARD BUT U CAN MAKE A CASE FOR IT COOL WHATEVER

BUT U ALSO HAVE DEERFIELD OVER DILLARD...HOW IS THAT WHEN THEY JUST LOST TO HALLANDALE WHO DILLARD JUST BEAT EXPLAIN THAT 1 TO ME??

Bc Deerfield my pick to come out of 8a south

SO YOUR RANKING TEAMS BASED OFF YOUR PICKS VS REALITY? IF THATS THE CASE DILLARD SHOULD B NUMBER 1 IN 6A BECAUSE I LIKE THEM WINNING THE 6A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR LOL

Well Dillard is the highest 6a team on my list so lets see how they do this week

Also only reason Deerfield was put ahead is I still see them as my 8a south pick and bc I see them going to Orlando I felt only fair I kept them in top 5 but Dillard at 6 not that bad, they will continue to rise as wins continue to add on but key part to see in my rankings you will like is Dillard > Boyd Anderson and highest 6a team in ranking

Well Dillard is the highest 6a team on my list so lets see how they do this week

Also only reason Deerfield was put ahead is I still see them as my 8a south pick and bc I see them going to Orlando I felt only fair I kept them in top 5 but Dillard at 6 not that bad, they will continue to rise as wins continue to add on but key part to see in my rankings you will like is Dillard > Boyd Anderson and highest 6a team in ranking

So if Dillard wins over Boyd Anderson you are going to to give them the highest 6A ranking - Are you referring to the state?

I think because that same Miramar team beat the same Dillard team (in pads) 4 months ago with half of there starting lineup.  Dillard is not better than Miramar point blank.

Says Who u? The same dude Who picked hallandale 2..bruhhh jus b quiet u b all ova the place wit no clear truth your just a hater & a low key knob rider to what everybody say else jus stay off dillard posts bro or any posts dat can potentially have dillard in it..fixed ya problem right their.