Sept. 9 Pick'ems

SportsNut25

Wow, really 79% pick Bishop Moore over us! That's intriguing to me, I realize they are defending 5A champs however they lost most of that team.....I love being an underdog, makes us want it that much more!! I do believe 79% of you are gonna kick yourselves come 11pm Friday night!! Really love the pick ems, makes the season that much more fun!!

What the heck is going on... I've submitted every week but the results show that I've only submitted last week?

On the leaderboard there are two columns: one for the present week and one for the overall pool for the season. 

I would also say looking at is to make sure you clicked submit and make sure it pops up telling you your picks have been submitted. I see what you are saying and it is saying you didn't submit for Week 2 and only for Week 1. Will have to see what is up, but usually its just simple forgetting to click the submit button as to why it is not showing.

That's fine and I'd probably agree with them repeating as 5A champs, however the pick was them versus us. They have a huge oline, and their backs #10 & #22 are so fast! It was a defensive coaches nightmare on both sides. It was 7-7 with less then a minute off the clock. Again some very questionable calls from the almighty striped ones!! Worst one was at the end of the 1st qtr, BM gets called for holding on first down as time expires, where it was should have put them at 2nd & 16, side judge moves the chains for next quarter then white hat says we are playing one untimed down due to the penalty at the end of the quarter, which should not happen, then they don't move the chains back and we burn a TO to fix it and they say it stands and BM gets the ball 2nd & 6. Our officials seemed lost for most of the game and at times it felt like we were going against 16 not 11!!!