Miami Northwestern vs Miami Central (Live)

Dan in Daytona

I tried to post a "Heads up" on the site, but was unable to log back on after the original post. Section 104 is the Wild, Wild West !  It was a very entertaining game with Northwesten giving Central all they could handle and more. Think they jumped out to a first quarter 21-0 lead. It was sloppy most of the time and the red flags were flying all over the place to the tune of a couple hundred yards. Central didn't look like a Top 3 team in the country last night, but hats off to Miami Northwestern for bringing it. Both teams can play and beat anybody when at their best.  

3 hours ago, Dan in Daytona said:

I tried to post a "Heads up" on the site, but was unable to log back on after the original post. Section 104 is the Wild, Wild West !  It was a very entertaining game with Northwesten giving Central all they could handle and more. Think they jumped out to a first quarter 21-0 lead. It was sloppy most of the time and the red flags were flying all over the place to the tune of a couple hundred yards. Central didn't look like a Top 3 team in the country last night, but hats off to Miami Northwestern for bringing it. Both teams can play and beat anybody when at their best.  

Pp see that #3 ranking & forget the rivalry these schools share & that the west is a blue blood program who is a proven winner with a really deceptive record. 

11 hours ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Red flags? I didn't know that there were replay challenges in Florida High School Football.