Central vs BTW

DisabledAccount

Central vs BTW  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who better program?

• Central
    • Booker T Washington

Centeal has been challenge this year even though they won and that was the Norland game.

That was their only Test & let many tell it Norland should have won. Central only have 8 games about 5 of those teams are complete cupcakes central should have done waaay better with the scheduling all these JUGGERNAUTS down Here iMG AHP trinity Christan Bolles Oxbridge etc or even out of state power houses u can't tell me it couldn't be Done you heard it here first do not be surprised if MNW wins this district I love them over anybody in District 6A-16 right now they have been tested with the hardest schedule in the state and they have beat down 3 out of 4 of those teams while their lone lost was by 2 against a team many put in the running for a national championship before their KOC lost to BTW.

That was their only Test & let many tell it Norland should have won. Central only have 8 games about 5 of those teams are complete cupcakes central should have done waaay better with the scheduling all these JUGGERNAUTS down Here iMG AHP trinity Christan Bolles Oxbridge etc or even out of state power houses u can't tell me it couldn't be Done you heard it here first do not be surprised if MNW wins this district I love them over anybody in District 6A-16 right now they have been tested with the hardest schedule in the state and they have beat down 3 out of 4 of those teams while their lone lost was by 2 against a team many put in the running for a national championship before their KOC lost to BTW.

I agree with about 90% of this post. The BTW and NW games will come down to coaching. Central still has more talent than NW and more depth than BTW. These two games will be very interesting.

I agree with about 90% of this post. The BTW and NW games will come down to coaching. Central still has more talent than NW and more depth than BTW. These two games will be very interesting.

It Really Will be But Norland have Central all they could handle and then Some and many thought central would blowout Norland but they didn't and if u ask me BTW and MNW are a Step or 2 above Norland especially in Offense which if they defense shows up as well will give central problems