My experiences

DisabledAccount

Today has been a long day, got out of school early we rode charter busses to tally and stoped at godby to stretch our legs, then got back on and rode 3 hours to Crestview as ate at a buffet called Ryan's then rode about another hour to Escambia @Emmitt Smith field and played a game been waiting 363 days for the rematch knowing it would involve a panhandle ride I had never seen before, now heading back and still on bus riding about 2 hours out so long but eventful and fun day

Today has been a long day, got out of school early we rode charter busses to tally and stoped at godby to stretch our legs, then got back on and rode 2 hours to Crestview as ate at a buffet called Ryan's then rode about another hour to Escambia @Emmitt Smith field and played a game been waiting 363 days for the rematch knowing it would involve a panhandle ride I had never seen before, now heading back and still on bus riding about 2 hours out so long but eventful and fun day

Woohoo!! I don't live in Crestview anymore though, went down south to Destin. Also was Ryan's good? I never go there because the food is cooked differently and you never know what you're gonna get on a specific day! 

Woohoo!! I don't live in Crestview anymore though, went down south to Destin. Also was Ryan's good? I never go there because the food is cooked differently and you never know what you're gonna get on a specific day!

All the stuff I had was good lol

How is Destin like and do they have any teams?

All the stuff I had was good lol

How is Destin like and do they have any teams?

Good to hear! haha

Do you love white sandy beaches, resorts, and touristy stuff? That's Destin. And no, there's the local middle school but the board and city hall is looking at establishing a Destin high school if possible. Students have a choice of South Walton high school, Niceville, Fort Walton Beach, Navarre, Walton High school, Baker, Crestview, and Choctaw. These are all schools that are 40 minutes or less to drive to by the way. 

Good to hear! haha

Do you love white sandy beaches, resorts, and touristy stuff? That's Destin. And no, there's the local middle school but the board and city hall is looking at establishing a Destin high school if possible. Students have a choice of South Walton high school, Niceville, Fort Walton Beach, Navarre, Walton High school, Baker, Crestview, and Choctaw. These are all schools that are 40 minutes or less to drive to by the way.

Sounds like I'll need to check Destin out sometime, lol

How close are they to getting a high school?