Friday Night Atmosphere...

AmstaffNole

DeLand used to have an amazing crowd and atmosphere during the mid to late 90's, especially before the updates when you had to walk through the crowd to get to the field.  Vero Beach was tough to play at and I agree with what's already listed, Niceville is a great atmosphere.  Another one not listed yet is Madison County (Boot Hill Stadium I think). 

DeLand used to have an amazing crowd and atmosphere during the mid to late 90's, especially before the updates when you had to walk through the crowd to get to the field. Vero Beach was tough to play at and I agree with what's already listed, Niceville is a great atmosphere. Another one not listed yet is Madison County (Boot Hill Stadium I think).

As an alumni, it is hard to play at Vero Beach

Plant, Plant, Plant... as much as I hate to say it lol.

Also Zephyrhills has good atmosphere they are the only stadium that I Know of that you can actually drive INTO the stadium and park your car along the fence.  They have the hot rods that rev their engines as loud as they go when they score TD's (and 1st downs sometimes).  Also you can tailgate right there in the stadium.