Florida teams vs International opponents all time (plus Puerto Rico)

nolebull813

These are the results I have for Florida teams against International teams all time. Plus (Puerto Rico)

1910 Miami Military 19, St Albion’s,Bahamas 0

1910 Miami Military 6, St Albion’s,Bahamas 0

1920 Columbia 0, Cuban Ath. Club 26

1950 Miami Jackson 27, Balboa,Panama Canal Zone 12

1951 Miami Jackson 33, Balboa 6

1951 Key West 2, Colon, Panama Canal Zone 

1952 Key West 21, Cristobal, Panama Canal Zone 12

1952 Lake Worth 6, Balboa 13

1954 Key West, Cristobal 6

1959 Mia Jackson 47, Balboa 0

1960 Mia Jackson 13, Balboa 0

1961 Mia Jackson 14, Balboa 

1968 Palm Beach Military 0, Freeport, Bahamas 56

1968 PB Military 32, Freeport Catholic, Bahamas 6

1969 St Andrews 27, Freeport Bahamas 0

1969 Florida Christian 50, Freeport 14

1969 Coral Shores 54, Freeport 0

1970 Father Lopez 74, Freeport 0

1970 Immokalee 72, Freeport 6

1970 Pine Crest 57, Freeport 0

1970 Dade Christian 38, Freeport 8

1974 St Andres 20, Antilles,PR 5

1975 Pine Crest 20, St Thomas Antilles, Puerto Rico 6

1976 Berkeley Prep 14, Antilles,PR 55

1977 Mia Christian 27, Father Hidalgo,Mexico 6

1978 Mia Christian 19, Father Hidalgo 27

2000 Gulliver Prep 34, Commonwealth,PR 0

2016 Bolles 59, Monterrey Mexico 15

2016 Clearwater Academy 34, Royal Imperial Canada 35

2017 Clearwater Academy 31, Royal Imperial 6

2018 Douglas 30, St Matthews Canada 6

2 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

Looks like Miami on steroids, NO??

Panama City does. The rest of the country is actually quite beautiful. Lots of farm country and  I was able to buy lunch consisting of rice, salad, lentils and beef stew/chicken for me and my wife for $7.50 total excluding tip. Basically, early 1980s prices in the USA.

In Panama City, though, prices are more in keeping with Central Florida prices.

2 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Panama City does. The rest of the country is actually quite beautiful. Lots of farm country and  I was able to buy lunch consisting of rice, salad, lentils and beef stew/chicken for me and my wife for $7.50 total excluding tip. Basically, early 1980s prices in the USA.

In Panama City, though, prices are more in keeping with Central Florida prices.

Hope you had a "Designated Driver" during your visit, especially in Panama City as you literally take your life in your hand navigating that crazy metropolitan city.  When I first started taking my wife for visits, she was quite surprised and enamored with the country side (EL Interior) with farms, Panamanian cowboys, coffee estates, etc... and the contrast between the beach communities and the mountain communities.  For such a small narrow country it still amazes me that they have mountain peaks double the height of anything we have here east of the Mississippi (6000 vs 12000 elevation).  We are still considering moving there someday soon for a variety of reasons now that our grandkids are fully grown.  

1 hour ago, Ray Icaza said:

Hope you had a "Designated Driver" during your visit, especially in Panama City as you literally take your life in your hand navigating that crazy metropolitan city.  When I first started taking my wife for visits, she was quite surprised and enamored with the country side (EL Interior) with farms, Panamanian cowboys, coffee estates, etc... and the contrast between the beach communities and the mountain communities.  For such a small narrow country it still amazes me that they have mountain peaks double the height of anything we have here east of the Mississippi (6000 vs 12000 elevation).  We are still considering moving there someday soon for a variety of reasons now that our grandkids are fully grown.  

My wife did most of the driving as I have an injured hand. But without wishing to sound misogynistic, she has always driven like a man as she cut her teeth in NYC. She proclaimed at the end of the trip that she had earned a PHD in pothole dodging as some of the country roads we drove on were pretty bad.

One of the reasons for the trip (among many) was to determine whether it would be a feasible retirement option. 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

My wife did most of the driving as I have an injured hand. But without wishing to sound misogynistic, she has always driven like a man as she cut her teeth in NYC. She proclaimed at the end of the trip that she had earned a PHD in pothole dodging as some of the country roads we drove on were pretty bad.

One of the reasons for the trip (among many) was to determine whether it would be a feasible retirement option. 

Your wife is a brave soul.  It's interesting to see the foreign countries listed by Nolebull that played against FLHS in football.  As previously disclosed, I moved to Kissimmee in 1959 at age 11 growing up in the Canal Zone had I stayed, would have attended and graduated from Balboa HS.  If and when we move back it will definitely not be in the city where the vast majority of my relatives live but rather in a rural area probably near the border with Costa Rica.