Where we stand in South Regions for now IMO...

BrowardHandicapper

I do agree with MDP that people are sleeping on Flanagan. they aren't anywhere near as good as last year, but still very competitive.

I also agree with BH's prediction of DFB finishing strong though. BH wasn't ranking them based on what they deserve, just what he thinks will happen. I'm not sold they will be the south rep yet though.

MDP, I don't think it's so much that we're sold on DFB, just more that we don't see anyone else capable right now, with the tools to make a long run.

DFB is far from world beaters and if they played Dillard tomorrow, I honestly wouldn't feel that great about it. But they have a very good defense and a guy who can get 6 before you finish blinking (juedy).

I do agree with MDP that people are sleeping on Flanagan. they aren't anywhere near as good as last year, but still very competitive.

I also agree with BH's prediction of DFB finishing strong though. BH wasn't ranking them based on what they deserve, just what he thinks will happen. I'm not sold they will be the south rep yet though.

I am struggling to find many positives of 8A Broward right now.  Can we agree that DFB has the most stacked roster, and Miramar and Flanagan have a punchers chance based off reputation?  That I can agree to.  I also happen to feel that Flanagan being banged up makes this a two team discussion at this point - until they are healthy.

I am struggling to find many positives of 8A Broward right now. Can we agree that DFB has the most stacked roster, and Miramar and Flanagan have a punchers chance based off reputation? That I can agree to. I also happen to feel that Flanagan being banged up makes this a two team discussion at this point - until they are healthy.

You must watch all these teams play.