Week 8 scores

DisabledAccount

In HS football most of a team's success depends on how good the QB is. And, when you have an exceptional QB, including a bunch of skilled players, then the outcome can be incredible. Gainesville is no slouch of a team. Although they are somewhat down this year they are still pretty good. I'm not as greatly surprised that Vanguard scored 56 as I am that Gainesville could only manage one TD. Which means that Vanguard also has a very good defense to go along with an explosive offense. I am hoping that these guys hold it together through the playoffs and possibly get to the championship game.   

In HS football most of a team's success depends on how good the QB is. And, when you have an exceptional QB, including a bunch of skilled players, then the outcome can be incredible. Gainesville is no slouch of a team. Although they are somewhat down this year they are still pretty good. I'm not as greatly surprised that Vanguard scored 56 as I am that Gainesville could only manage one TD. Which means that Vanguard also has a very good defense to go along with an explosive offense. I am hoping that these guys hold it together through the playoffs and possibly get to the championship game.

I agree hopefully they can hold up and make a strong 6a run to a possible championship game apperence, the 1st couple rounds of the playoffs look to be winnable matchups then the daunting 3rd round against Armwood which likely will be in Seffner