Nolebull813 Top 25 week 3

nolebull813

43 minutes ago, Drogo said:

TC is certainly surprising everyone this season, myself included. They still have STA, Cocoa and Vero yet, but very impressive nonetheless. 

I have to agree. I was wrong. Their offense scored about the number of points I expected against Seminole. What really impressed me was their limiting Seminole's high powered offense to just 7 points.

Teams that can do that are for real. 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I have to agree. I was wrong. Their offense scored about the number of points I expected against Seminole. What really impressed me was their limiting Seminole's high powered offense to just 7 points.

Teams that can do that are for real. 

What's most impressive to me about TC is how Coach Irvin Jones has gotten these kids to buy into the programs philosophy. While most of the talk this offseason around here was about Vero due to their transfers, stadium renovation, etc, TC just stayed quiet and went about their business.

Due to their style of play, you would expect they would lose kids to places where they can shine offensively, but they don't seem to lose any kids to transfer, nor do they seem to get a overwhelming amount transferring in. They are for the most part "home grown" talent that they seem to pull the most out of. 

They have in recent years become Vero's main rival, although there is not a hate amongst either side that I can see, rather a healthy respect on both ends. The past 4 years the district championship (2 wins a piece) was decided by this game and I expect this year will be no different, especially now that the game has been moved to one of the last weeks of the year before the playoffs start.

3 minutes ago, Drogo said:

What's most impressive to me about TC is how Coach Irvin Jones has gotten these kids to buy into the programs philosophy. While most of the talk this offseason around here was about Vero due to their transfers, stadium renovation, etc, TC just stayed quiet and went about their business.

Due to their style of play, you would expect they would lose kids to places where they can shine offensively, but they don't seem to lose any kids to transfer, nor do they seem to get a overwhelming amount transferring in. They are for the most part "home grown" talent that they seem to pull the most out of. 

They have in recent years become Vero's main rival, although there is not a hate amongst either side that I can see, rather a healthy respect on both ends. The past 4 years the district championship (2 wins a piece) was decided by this game and I expect this year will be no different, especially now that the game has been moved to one of the last weeks of the year before the playoffs start.

What's really impressive is that TC is passing the ball, they beat Seminole by passing and defense

Treasure Coast beat four state champions/runner ups who have been to the title game since 2020....

Lake Wales 17-0 State Champ (2022)

Osceola 22-8 State Runner Ups (2020)

Tampa Jesuit 67-28 State Champs (2021)

Sanford Seminole 14-9 State Champs (2020)

And if we back up to the Jamboree games they played at PBG....., They split 1-1 to Coconut Creek and Atlantic....Atlantic is unbeaten and Creek just beat a good Western team