18. Palmetto

19. Southridge

20. Columbus

21. Dillard

22. Hallandale

23. Glades Central

24. Boynton Beach

25. Boyd Anderson

Your topic title is deceptive as I though at first you were listing 25 South Florida teams as the 25 best in the state. While I would agree that a disproportionate percentage of the top 25 are probably from SF, no way are the top 25 South Florida exclusively. Looking at your list of SF top 25, I think Miami Northwestern and Coral Gables are a bit too high. I also think Central, though eliminated, belongs high on the list of the top 25. Certainly top 10.Olympic Heights is probably also too high. For the bottom half of your list, I defer due to insufficient information on my part. Teams from the rest of the state belonging in a statewide top 25 in no particular order:

1. Mainland

2. Venice

3. Vanguard

4. Niceville

5. Apopka

6. Seminole

7. Braden River

8. Jesuit

9. Trinity Christian

10. Cocoa

11. Plant

12. Bolles

I can see a compelling case for ten of the remaining 13 slots to be filled by South Florida teams (St. Thomas, American Heritage, Central, Carol City, Miami Northwestern, Flanagan, Oxbridge, Dwyer, Deerfield Beach, Booker T. Washington,Miramar), With the remaining three to be filled from: Naples, Crestview, Cardinal Gibbons, Sebastian River, Charlotte, Edison, Coral Gables, South Ridge or Dr. Phillips.