Final STA 58 DILLARD 0 a complete embarrassment I’ve never been so disgusted.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

On 10/27/2023 at 9:54 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Burn & bury the tape never have I ever been so embarrassed and disgusted. 3 pick 6s & a safety in the first 4 min of the game.

no energy no effort str8 quit. From the coaches to the players! I get it it was our 3rd game in 8 days but dammit atleast fight & give it your all. I knew we was the underdogs and I never predicted a win but DAM! Really??

fans didn’t show up to late, band didn’t come until after the 3rd qt when the game was already a running clock , just the overall energy of this game was off from the opening tip to the point I wanted to cry bra cuz I was so upset. With that said congrats to the raiders and goodnight. 

You've never been so disrespected???? As a Glades Central Fan, I'm offended by this comment lol we done way worse than that  to ya'll.... It cant be that bad. Look on the bright side at least your not 2-5. 

On 10/28/2023 at 4:18 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Who is they ? No one over here players, fans or coaches is thinking about STA unless sta is actually our next opponent.

you have to first make the playoffs , then beat the opponent you have in front of you before you can even fantasize about a preferred rematch. 

don’t get @VeniceIndianFan words of encouragement about a possible rematch with the raiders as any indication that that’s all this team is thinking about or looking forward to especially after last night. 

for some odd reason I know you enjoy any “L” Dillard takes especially when it’s in this fashion. But trust & believe our one & only focus is Blanche ely next week. 

He saying that at this point STA is just one of many problems. Your last two playoffs you never seen STA Again Homestead (2021) and Ely ( 2022). Earn that rematch. you got this!

8 minutes ago, A-Town 561 said:

He saying that at this point STA is just one of many problems. Your last two playoffs you never seen STA Again Homestead (2021) and Ely ( 2022). Earn that rematch. you got this!

It was no need to bring sta me or nobody from Dillard is even thinking nor talking about a sta rematch nor do we care to. So all of that was irrelevant. 

all he had to say was good luck to dillard in yall game next week vs ely that’s it. 

16 minutes ago, A-Town 561 said:

You've never been so disrespected???? As a Glades Central Fan, I'm offended by this comment lol we done way worse than that  to ya'll.... It cant be that bad. Look on the bright side at least your not 2-5. 

At this point you’re just trolling because glades central has never even in their kelvin benjamin days put 50+ on us. 

dillard & glade central has always had good competitive matchups. They beat us by double digit sometimes & vice versa. With Dillard having the latest double digit victory in 2020 that ruined glades central undefeated season. But all of that is neither here or there I’m just focused on ely this Friday that’s it. 

41 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

At this point you’re just trolling because glades central has never even in their kelvin benjamin days put 50+ on us. 

dillard & glade central has always had good competitive matchups. They beat us by double digit sometimes & vice versa. With Dillard having the latest double digit victory in 2020 that ruined glades central undefeated season. But all of that is neither here or there I’m just focused on ely this Friday that’s it. 

Dillard needs rest after that brutal stretch. Did they have off practice today?