Bucholtz @ Trinity Catholic

Proseteye

Unfortunately the season did not go as I thought it would for the Celtics. They have the players and the coaching, where they should have been contenders for possibly a title game, but just can't get the job done. Lost close games to three good teams but got defeated pretty well by a couple of other teams that they should have done better against. That being said they play Bucholtz at home tonight. Bucholtz is undefeated and is in 4S with the Celtics in 1S so the Bobcats would normally have the advantage at anytime. Although I don't expect it, there is a possibility that the Celtics could bring all of that ability together and either give the Bobcats one heck of a game or even defeat them. I have seen them do it before. :unsure:

26 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Unfortunately the season did not go as I thought it would for the Celtics. They have the players and the coaching, where they should have been contenders for possibly a title game, but just can't get the job done. Lost close games to three good teams but got defeated pretty well by a couple of other teams that they should have done better against. That being said they play Bucholtz at home tonight. Bucholtz is undefeated and is in 4S with the Celtics in 1S so the Bobcats would normally have the advantage at anytime. Although I don't expect it, there is a possibility that the Celtics could bring all of that ability together and either give the Bobcats one heck of a game or even defeat them. I have seen them do it before. :unsure:

The odds are less than 5%. Possible, but not probable. 

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Beat the 2 worst teams on the schedule. Lost to all the good ones. Don’t know what to make of that. Why was CFCA scheduled? How did they snake out of their game? 

CFCA cancelled like they have for every game over the last two years. Have no idea why Trinity agreed to schedule them. You can't be anymore baffled than I am about that and this strange season. :(